• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060

In summary, the cost of the "Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060" product may vary but is usually around $10. It comes with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. The product is dishwasher safe but hand-washing is recommended. The dimensions are approximately 3.5 inches in length and 2.5 inches in width, making it compact for storage. It can also be used for separating other ingredients besides eggs.
Marla
Hey all:Looking for 2 egg separators - preferably NIP.THANKS
Mailing to zipcode 46060
Marla

I have 2. $20 for both, includes shipping.

Hi Marla,I know how frustrating it can be to search for specific kitchen tools, so I totally understand your request for 2 egg separators. Have you tried checking online retailers like Amazon or Bed Bath & Beyond? They usually have a wide selection of kitchen gadgets and tools, so you might have some luck there.If you prefer to shop in person, I would recommend checking out specialty kitchen stores in your area. They often have unique and hard-to-find items that may not be available at larger retailers.Also, have you considered posting in local buy/sell/trade groups on social media? You might be able to find someone in your area who is willing to sell or trade their unused egg separators.I hope this helps, and good luck with your search!Best, [Your Forum Username]

What is the cost of the "Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060" product?

The cost of the "Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060" product may vary depending on the current promotions and discounts available. However, the retail price for this product is usually around $10.

Does the "Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060" product come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase or encounter any issues with the product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Is the "Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060" product dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060" product is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing it for a longer lifespan and better performance.

What are the dimensions of the "Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060" product?

The "Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060" product measures approximately 3.5 inches in length and 2.5 inches in width, making it compact and easy to store in your kitchen drawer.

Can I use the "Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060" product for other purposes besides separating eggs?

Yes, the "Find 2 Egg Separators - NIP - Marla in 46060" product is versatile and can be used for separating egg yolks and whites, as well as separating other ingredients such as separating seeds from fruits or vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Estelene Nichols
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedtraci
Replies