• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Egg-Free Bake Sale & Dessert Recipes for Allergy Sufferers

In summary, Lisa's friend met a resident at the bake sale who is allergic to eggs and asked her for help bringing food. Lisa brought some egg-free recipes and also mentioned that she has a 'cupcake' type pan that is 8 mini loaves in one pan that would be a great size for a bake sell.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I know you all will be so glad when I'm done helping with this bake sale, I
know, but While I was there, a gentleman (actually a resident) came up
to table and asked me, "oh did YOU bring me anything I can eat and help
this awesome cause??"
I said "well I brought Pumpkin Rolls, Chocolate Zuc. Bread and some cookies". He said, "Oh I bet they all have eggs don't they??"
I said "yes.", well he was sad, as he's allergic and LOVES sweets, but can't find many.

ANYONE out there have bake sale recipes for a person allergic to eggs??

And I also need this for hostess, who's got a child allergic to eggs, but wants a dessert recipe she can make for/with her family.

Thanks for any ideas and suggestions.

Lisa

Re: ISO Egg Free Recipes for Bake Sale and also for hostess who's allergic, but she wThere is a recipe floating around on here somewhere for little mini-pumpkin muffins. They have been mentioned as Weight Watcher Pumpkin muffins (since I think they are only 1 point - but I am not sure). Anyway, they only used a can of pumpkin and a box of cake mix (spice cake I think). This would meet your criteria - but I can't find the recipe. I am almost certain they didn't use any eggs.

Maybe someone who reads this knows the recipe. Or look in threads last fall before Halloween.

Re: ISO Egg Free Recipes for Bake Sale and also for hostess who's allergic, but she wGoogled and found this site:
Madhuram's EgglessCooking.com | Eggless Recipes | Egg Free Baking
The center tab has eggless baking recipes. Don't know how good any of it is...Look slike it has lots of info.

Re: ISO Egg Free Recipes for Bake Sale and also for hostess who's allergic, but she wHere is my favorite cookie recipe - I make it often.Oatmeal Cocoa Crunchies1 C Butter/margarine
3/4 C Packed brown sugar
1/4 C White sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 C All-purpose flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 C Boiling water
2 C Quick oats
1 1/2 C Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 C Rice KrispiesBeat butter, sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add flour and salt. Mix well.Dissolve baking soda in boiling water. Add to mixture. Stir in oats, chocolate chips and Rice Krispies.Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Don’t overcook!

Re: ISO Egg Free Recipes for Bake Sale and also for hostess who's allergic, but she wThis is another sweet treat we make in the fall/winter. No eggs - but it does have nuts.O’Henry Bars2 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 C milk chocolate chips
1 C butterscotch chips
1 C sugar
1 C peanut butter
1 C light Karo syrup
1 C unsalted peanuts
3 C Rice KrispiesButter a 9x13 panMelt together 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 C milk chocolate chips. Spread in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Set aside to cool.Bring 1 C sugar and 1 C light Karo to a boil, remove from heat. Add 1 C peanut butter; stir until melted. Add 1 C unsalted peanuts and 3 C Rice Krispies. Press over cooled chocolate in pan.Melt together 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 C butterscotch chips, Spread on top. Let sit for about 2 hours before cutting into 1” squares.

Re: ISO Egg Free Recipes for Bake Sale and also for hostess who's allergic, but she wI just made this a few days ago & ate almost all of it myself! LOLBanana Apple Pecan Bread3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 green apple, peeled & diced
1 C sugar
1/2 C applesauce
2 C flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 C chopped pecansMix first 4 ingredients & let it sit for 15 minutes.Add remaining ingredients. Mix together and pour into greased loaf pan. Sprinkle top with some brown sugar & cinnamon. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.** I have a 'cupcake' type pan that is 8 mini loaves in one pan - I used that & baked it for about 25 minutes. That would be a great size for a bake sell!

Re: ISO Egg Free Recipes for Bake Sale and also for hostess who's allergic, but she wHere's a "brownie" that is a family favorite! Egg free.Ooey Gooies14 oz Caramel
2/3 C Evaporated milk, divided
1 box Devil’s food cake
1/2 C Margarine
1 C Walnuts
1 C Chocolate chipsMelt caramel with 1/3 C evaporated milk. Set aside. Mix dry cake mix with melted butter, the rest of the milk and the nuts. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Layer pan with 1/2 of the cake mixture. Pat it down and bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes. Pour caramel mixture over the top of half-cooked cake. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Press the rest of the cake mixture on top (this may take a little puzzle-piecing) and bake for another 15-18 minutes.

Re: ISO Egg Free Recipes for Bake Sale and also for hostess who's allergic, but she wThose 7-layer bars - or magic bars... whatever you call them - they're egg free.Seven Layer Bars1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
1/2 C butter or margarine, melted
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 C butterscotch chips
1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/3 C flaked coconut
1 C chopped nutsPreheat oven to 325.In a small bowl combine graham crackers & butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with a fork.Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars.Store leftovers tightly covered at room temperature.

Re: ISO Egg Free Recipes for Bake Sale and also for hostess who's allergic, but she wYou guys ROCK!!! I knew I could get some help!!

THanks so much. I'm off to compile listing so I can have it and then send to my friend.

I'll share any others I get too.

THanks,

Lisa

1. What inspired Pampered Chef to create an egg-free bake sale and dessert recipe collection?

The rise in food allergies and the need for inclusive and safe options for those with egg allergies inspired Pampered Chef to create this collection. We wanted to provide delicious and satisfying options for those who may have limited choices due to their allergy.

2. Are all the recipes in the collection completely egg-free?

Yes, all the recipes in our egg-free bake sale and dessert collection are completely egg-free. We have carefully selected and tested each recipe to ensure that there are no hidden sources of eggs in any of our dishes.

3. Can I substitute eggs with an egg replacer in these recipes?

Yes, you can certainly use an egg replacer in our recipes. We have included suggestions for egg substitutes in each recipe, but we also encourage you to experiment and find what works best for you.

4. Are the ingredients used in these recipes easily accessible?

Yes, we have chosen ingredients that are easily accessible and can be found in most grocery stores. However, if you have difficulty finding a specific ingredient, we have also provided suggestions for substitutes that you can use without compromising the taste or texture of the dish.

5. Can these recipes be made ahead of time and frozen for later use?

Many of the recipes in our collection can be made ahead of time and frozen for later use. We have included freezing instructions for each recipe, so you can plan and prepare for your bake sale or event in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies