• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for an Old EAD Ring: Help Needed!

That's for the current version of the EAD.Sorry Beth, I've been gone....I'm not sure which one will work; haven't personally tried it, just heard it works....good luck!
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Anyone have one of the rings from the old EAD? I have a customer who called and said she used it for the first time last week and the ring broke (yeah, she says she had it in the cupboard for all those years and never used it. :rolleyes:). So does anyone have one?

Beth, the ring off of Playtex bottles will fit too; I've been told:)

lacychef said:

So she can just pick that up at the grocery store or walmart?

I just looked on line and there are a ton of different ones. Anyone know which one would fit the old EAD?

http://www.playtexstore.com/cgi-bin/category/PTXP-22PBP

BethCooks4U said:
Anyone have one of the rings from the old EAD? I have a customer who called and said she used it for the first time last week and the ring broke (yeah, she says she had it in the cupboard for all those years and never used it. :rolleyes:). So does anyone have one?

Did you look at the replacement part sheet to see if it has the one she needs? There is a lower ring on there.

niclowther said:
Did you look at the replacement part sheet to see if it has the one she needs? There is a lower ring on there.

That's for the current version of the EAD.

Sorry Beth, I've been gone....I'm not sure which one will work; haven't personally tried it, just heard it works....good luck!

lacychef said:

I tried it and it wouldn't work. It looks like they will work for the new one (even though I didn't try it). They have basically the same shape as the new one. It won't work on the old EAD, though.

1. Where can I find an old EAD ring?

You can try searching for old EAD rings on various online marketplaces such as eBay or Etsy. You can also check with antique stores or pawn shops in your local area.

2. How can I tell if an EAD ring is authentic?

Authentic EAD rings will have the company's hallmark or logo stamped on the inside of the band. You can also look for any other identifying marks or engravings on the ring.

3. Are there any specific features to look for in an old EAD ring?

Old EAD rings are typically made with high-quality materials such as gold, silver, or platinum. They may also feature intricate designs or gemstones, depending on the specific style.

4. What if I can't find an old EAD ring for sale?

If you are unable to find an old EAD ring for sale, you can try reaching out to antique or vintage jewelry dealers. You can also consider purchasing a new EAD ring that is designed to look like an old one.

5. How much should I expect to pay for an old EAD ring?

The price of an old EAD ring will depend on its condition, materials, and any unique features it may have. On average, you can expect to pay anywhere from $100 to $1000 for an old EAD ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • janezapchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies