• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: EAD Gift in Fort Lauderdale by Thu!

In summary, an EAD gift is a versatile gift card or certificate from Pampered Chef that can be used to purchase any of their products online or in person at events or parties. It can be purchased through a consultant or on their website and can be personalized with a message or the recipient's name. While there is no specific deadline, it is recommended to purchase at least 3-5 business days in advance for timely delivery. The recipient can use the EAD gift at any Pampered Chef location towards the purchase of products or services.
nldavis321
Gold Member
It kinda got away from me...the time that is...

I am looking for an EAD that I can give to a friend as a gift NEXT THURSDAY! I am in Fort Lauderdale Fl. If anyone has one and can get to the post office or wherever for 3 day shipping...let me know!

Thanks for any help!

PC does have express shipping on an individual order.

I have one I can send out tomorrow (Friday)

Thanks guys. I guess I am going to go with something I already have in stock.... I looked at the individual fast shipping and it was $23!!! That's more than the thing costs!

1. What is an EAD gift?

An EAD gift is a gift card or certificate from Pampered Chef that can be used to purchase any of our products. It can be used online or in person at any of our events or parties.

2. How can I purchase an EAD gift?

You can purchase an EAD gift by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can choose the amount you would like to purchase and have the gift sent directly to the recipient.

3. Is there a deadline for purchasing an EAD gift?

There is no specific deadline for purchasing an EAD gift, but if you would like it to arrive in time for the specified date, we recommend purchasing it at least 3-5 business days in advance.

4. Can I personalize the EAD gift?

Yes, you can personalize the EAD gift with a message or the recipient's name. This can be done during the checkout process on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can the recipient use the EAD gift at any Pampered Chef location?

Yes, the EAD gift can be used at any Pampered Chef location, including online and at events or parties. The recipient can also use it towards the purchase of any of our products or services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • ChefShalon