• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy a Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set?

In summary, the Iso Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set has a capacity of 8 ounces for each compartment, making a total of 16 ounces for both oil and vinegar. It is also dishwasher safe and can be used for other liquids like soy sauce or lemon juice. The unique dripless design prevents spills and makes it a great gift for any occasion.
toobze
Gold Member
I'm looking for a Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set. If anyone has one that they'll be willing to sell, let me know.Thanks!

I'm afraid I don't have one to sell, but you can find them online at stores like Amazon, Williams Sonoma, and Crate & Barrel. Good luck!

1. What is the capacity of the Iso Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set?

The Iso Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set has a capacity of 8 ounces for each compartment, providing a total of 16 ounces for both oil and vinegar.

2. Is the Iso Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set is dishwasher safe. Simply place the set on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the Iso Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set for other liquids besides oil and vinegar?

Yes, the Iso Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set is versatile and can be used for other liquids such as soy sauce, salad dressing, or even lemon juice.

4. How do I prevent the bottles from dripping after use?

The Iso Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set features a unique dripless design that prevents drips and spills. Simply lift the bottle after use and the nozzle will automatically close, preventing any mess.

5. Is the Iso Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set suitable for gift giving?

Yes, the Iso Dripless Oil & Vinegar Set makes a great gift for any occasion. Its sleek and modern design makes it a stylish addition to any kitchen, and its practicality makes it a useful gift for any home cook or chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amychefofPA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Karen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies