• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Still Carry This? Need a New One!

In summary, the Mini Serving Spatula is still available and can be found on the website or through a local consultant. The Food Chopper has a lifetime guarantee and can be replaced by contacting customer service or a consultant. The Rockcrok Dutch Oven is still available and can be found on the website or through a consultant. The newer version of the Salad Chopper, the Salad Chopper and Bowl Set, can also be found on the website or through a consultant. The Bamboo Spoon Set is no longer available, but other bamboo kitchen tools can be found on the website in the "Kitchen Tools" section.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I just had a customer ask if we still carry this. Anyone have a new one?
Thanks,
Jane :)

I have one that is brand new. I would be willing to sell it. I have 2 and don't need 3 of them. I will do $20.00 + shipping. It is still in the box and waiting for a good home.
Let me know and I can do paypal.

I have one as well - if anyone else needs one

1. Do you still carry the Mini Serving Spatula?

Yes, we do still carry the Mini Serving Spatula! It can be found in our "Kitchen Tools" section on our website or you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to order one.

2. Can I get a replacement for my broken Food Chopper?

Absolutely! We offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our products. Please contact our customer service team or your consultant to arrange for a replacement of your broken Food Chopper.

3. Is the Rockcrok Dutch Oven still available?

Yes, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven is still available! You can find it in the "Cookware" section on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Do you have a newer version of the Salad Chopper?

Yes, we do have a newer version of the Salad Chopper called the Salad Chopper and Bowl Set. It can be found in the "Kitchen Tools" section on our website or through your consultant.

5. Can I still purchase the Bamboo Spoon Set?

Unfortunately, the Bamboo Spoon Set is no longer available. We recommend checking out our other options for bamboo kitchen tools, such as the Bamboo Spoon or Bamboo Spatula, in the "Kitchen Tools" section on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jgajmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • jillzpampchef