• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: 1 or 2 Items - Email [email protected]

In summary, we are currently seeking specific items for our Pampered Chef collection and welcome all individuals to sell their gently used items. The amount received for items will vary and we accept most gently used items, but there are some exceptions. Once a price is agreed upon, we will provide a shipping label for you to send the items to us. Please email [email protected] for more information or a list of items we are currently looking for.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Hi I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell one or two of these. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks a bunch!

I would be interested as well....I didn't earn them either!Karen

As much as I wanted to earn them - they're not that different than the ones you can pick up at a department store.

ShelbyMichalek said:
As much as I wanted to earn them - they're not that different than the ones you can pick up at a department store.

True. I have one from Starbucks that I take with me everywhere (even when I'm setting up for a show!) BUT - I NEED a PC one!!! Someone please email me at [email protected] if they have one to sell please!

What items are currently wanted?

We are currently seeking one or two specific items for our Pampered Chef collection. Please email [email protected] for more information about which items we are looking for.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to sell my items?

No, we welcome all individuals who have gently used Pampered Chef items to sell. Please email [email protected] for more information on how to sell your items.

How much will I receive for my items?

The amount you will receive for your items will vary depending on the item's condition and current demand. Please email [email protected] for a quote on your specific items.

Do you accept all Pampered Chef items?

We accept most gently used Pampered Chef items, however, there are some items that we may not currently be seeking. Please email [email protected] for a list of items we are currently looking for.

How do I ship my items to you?

Once we have agreed on a price for your items, we will provide you with a shipping label to send them to us. Please make sure to package them carefully to avoid any damage during transit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mcarlsen49079
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DKBowman
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DKBowman
  • Mcarlsen49079