• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for DOTS pasta bowls - Can you help?

In summary, the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls are made of durable stoneware that is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe. They have a 20 oz capacity and measure 8 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height. They are also stackable for easy and space-saving storage. While they are specifically designed for pasta, they can also be used for serving salads, soups, and other dishes. The Iso Dots Pasta Bowls come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship, which can be found on the company's website.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I have a customer that ordered the wrong item & needs 1 set of dots pasta bowls #2063
Shipping to 95470

Thank you

Bumpity bump!

bump, bump Please

I have a set, actually 2 sets, they are slightly used in my kitchen for a couple months. I redecorated and the dots no longer match.

Do any of you still have dots pasta bowls available to sell?

I sent her a PM and haven't heard back, still looking for DOTS pasta bowls

1. What is the material of the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls?

The Iso Dots Pasta Bowls are made of durable stoneware that is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe.

2. What is the size of the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls?

The Iso Dots Pasta Bowls have a 20 oz capacity and measure 8 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height.

3. Are the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls stackable?

Yes, the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls are designed to be stackable for easy and space-saving storage.

4. Can the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls be used for other types of food?

While the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls are specifically designed for pasta, they can also be used for serving salads, soups, and other dishes.

5. Do the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please refer to our website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Hannaberry
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Julie F