• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Dots Binder & Cranberry Striped Money Bag

In summary, the Iso Dots Binder is a versatile organizational tool with a zip closure and handle for easy carrying. It has 6 pockets, including 2 large and 4 smaller ones, to categorize and store various items. It can fit standard-sized papers, recipe cards, and other small items securely. The Cranberry Striped Money Bag, made of water-resistant polyester, has a stylish design and zip closure. The Iso Dots Binder and Cranberry Striped Money Bag are sold as a set, making them a perfect gift for anyone looking to stay organized.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Anyone have either of the above two items they are looking to get rid of?

there is the stripped money bag on ebay I seen it on there the other day.

I don't want to get it on ebay.

Your money bag will go into the mail today!

I'm looking for a Dots Binder as well. If anyone has one they would like to sell I'll send the money via paypal today! Mine just got eaten by my dog!!!! My fault not the dogs. Just happy he didn't get the "insides".

I'm also looking for a dots binder if anyone wants to sell one. Annie

Im just wondering how much do people pay for these? I never see them on ebay!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Dots Binder?

The Iso Dots Binder is a versatile organizational tool that can be used for storing recipes, coupons, or important documents. It features a zip closure to keep contents secure and a handle for easy carrying.

2. How many pockets does the Iso Dots Binder have?

The Iso Dots Binder has a total of 6 pockets, including 2 large pockets and 4 smaller pockets. This allows for easy categorization and organization of different items.

3. Can the Iso Dots Binder fit standard-sized papers?

Yes, the Iso Dots Binder can fit standard-sized papers, as well as recipe cards and other small items. The pockets are designed to hold items securely and prevent them from slipping out.

4. What is the material of the Cranberry Striped Money Bag?

The Cranberry Striped Money Bag is made of durable, water-resistant polyester. It has a stylish cranberry and white striped design and a zip closure to keep contents safe.

5. Is the Iso Dots Binder and Cranberry Striped Money Bag sold separately or as a set?

The Iso Dots Binder and Cranberry Striped Money Bag are sold together as a set. They complement each other perfectly and make a great gift for anyone looking to stay organized in the kitchen or on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • LaureNJohn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LaureNJohn
  • prepchef