• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock

In summary, the Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock is a versatile and safe option for baking a standard loaf of bread. It measures 9 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height, making it the perfect size for bread. It can be used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher, and comes with a stoneware lid that can also be used as a serving tray. The crock is made with a lead-free glaze, making it safe for food preparation and consumption. While it is primarily designed for bread, it can also be used for other dishes such as casseroles, desserts, and dips.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I got one from someone here for a customer of mine, but she doesn't want it, because it's glazed! :rolleyes: Anyway, just wondering if anyone has a classic one they would be willing to part with.

TIA! :)

Isnt the classic on on the outlet?

gothim0802 said:
Isnt the classic on on the outlet?

If not I think I might have one buried in my stash.

I just looked it is on the outlet!

Jenni said:
I just looked it is on the outlet!

Unfortunately, it's not on the Canadian outlet! :(

I can buy it an ship it, but that may end up costing more then you want to pay for it. I am not looking to make a profit here just... just looking to help ya out. If no one else has one and you still want it PM me... I'm happy to help a fellow cheffer!

PChefPEI said:
Unfortunately, it's not on the Canadian outlet! :(

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :yuck: :grumpy: :mad:

If nobody has it one of us could order it, ship it to us and then ship to you ... unfortunately, you'd be paying DOUBLE shipping ... and shipping across the border ain't cheap!

I have two evergreen colored ones, if anyone is interested PM Me.

I have one that you can have, if you just want to cover the shipping cost. in fact, I have 2 of the unglazed ones. Just let me know. Thanks!

I have one that I would be happy to get rid of

I think shes at Conference right now, also 1 has already been shipped to her...:)

Oh. Hahahaha Ok. Well if anyone ELSE wants some stoneware crocks, I somehow came home with 5 of them.

1. What is the size of the Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock?

The Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock measures 9 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height, making it the perfect size for baking a standard loaf of bread.

2. Can I use the Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock in the oven?

Yes, the Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Does the Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock come with a lid?

Yes, the Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock comes with a stoneware lid that helps trap steam and create a crispy crust on your bread. The lid also doubles as a serving tray for the bread.

4. Is the Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock lead-free?

Yes, the Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock is made with a lead-free glaze, making it safe for food preparation and consumption.

5. Can I use the Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock for anything other than bread?

While the Iso: Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock is specifically designed for baking bread, it can also be used for other dishes such as casseroles, desserts, and even as a serving dish for dips and spreads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • annew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Rosebud