• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Now: Discontinued Nylon Kitchen Tools & Super Salad Recipe Cards

In summary, the "Shop Now: Discontinued Nylon Kitchen Tools" collection includes spatulas, spoons, ladles, and tongs. Nylon kitchen tools are heat-resistant, non-scratch, lightweight, and easy to clean. They are also dishwasher safe. The "Super Salad Recipe Cards" set includes 25 recipe cards and tips for creating delicious and nutritious salads. Both the "Shop Now: Discontinued Nylon Kitchen Tools" and "Super Salad Recipe Cards" can be purchased separately or as a bundle for a discounted price.
ckmom002
i am looking for
2 i slice
nylon tool set
super salad recipe cards
twix it clips
nylon slotted spoon
small nylon turner

please email me if you have any of those

[email protected]

You can still buy the I-Slice and the TwixIt clips, just in different colors.

The Nylon Tool Set, Slotted Spoon, and Small Turner are now grouped together as the Basic Nylon Tool Set #2325

Now the Super Salad Recipe Cards...those are truly retired.

ok thanks so much so now im just looking for the salad cards

What types of nylon kitchen tools are included in the "Shop Now: Discontinued Nylon Kitchen Tools" collection?

The "Shop Now: Discontinued Nylon Kitchen Tools" collection includes a variety of tools such as spatulas, spoons, ladles, and tongs.

What is the benefit of using nylon kitchen tools?

Nylon kitchen tools are heat-resistant and non-scratch, making them safe to use on all types of cookware. They are also lightweight and easy to clean.

Are the "Shop Now: Discontinued Nylon Kitchen Tools" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the nylon kitchen tools in this collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

What is included in the "Super Salad Recipe Cards" set?

The "Super Salad Recipe Cards" set includes 25 recipe cards featuring delicious and nutritious salad recipes, as well as tips for creating the perfect salad.

Can I purchase the "Shop Now: Discontinued Nylon Kitchen Tools" and "Super Salad Recipe Cards" separately?

Yes, both the "Shop Now: Discontinued Nylon Kitchen Tools" and "Super Salad Recipe Cards" can be purchased separately or as a bundle for a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • cwinter474