• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Discontinued Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoons

In summary, the Iso Discontinued Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoons can be adjusted by sliding the spoon head up or down the handle and locking it in place with a button. They have measurements for 1/8 teaspoon, 1/4 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, 1 teaspoon, and 1 tablespoon. They are dishwasher safe and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. They are made of durable plastic.
jj16
Gold Member
I am searching for 2 Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoons and an Apple Wedger.

Thanks!

jj16

I may have one that has been used.

1. How do I adjust the measuring spoons?

To adjust the Iso Discontinued Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoons, simply slide the spoon head up or down the handle to the desired measurement, then lock it in place by pressing the button on the handle.

2. What are the measurements available on these spoons?

The Iso Discontinued Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoons have measurements for 1/8 teaspoon, 1/4 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, 1 teaspoon, and 1 tablespoon.

3. Are these measuring spoons dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Discontinued Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoons are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use these measuring spoons for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Iso Discontinued Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoons can be used for both wet and dry ingredients.

5. Are these measuring spoons made of plastic or metal?

The Iso Discontinued Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoons are made of durable plastic, making them lightweight and easy to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gshoemaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • gwyn26
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • chezshelly