• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Discontinued Digital Thermometer - Can Anyone Help?

In summary, the Iso Digital Thermometer has a temperature range of -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C) and is not waterproof. To change the temperature unit, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds until the unit symbol on the display changes. It also has a built-in backlight for easy reading in low light conditions and can be used for both food and liquid temperatures, making it great for grilling, baking, and making candy.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have a past host looking for the discontinued Digital Thermometer. The one she had broke (purchased almost 3 years ago). Shipping to 01238.

I have one. I bought several right before they were discontinued. PM me for more details.

What is the temperature range for the Iso Digital Thermometer?

The Iso Digital Thermometer has a temperature range of -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C).

Is the Iso Digital Thermometer waterproof?

No, the Iso Digital Thermometer is not waterproof. It should not be submerged in water or used in wet environments.

How do I change the temperature unit on the Iso Digital Thermometer?

To change the temperature unit, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds until the unit symbol on the display changes. Press the power button again to confirm the unit change.

Does the Iso Digital Thermometer have a backlight for easy reading?

Yes, the Iso Digital Thermometer has a built-in backlight for easy reading in low light conditions. Press the power button to activate the backlight.

Can the Iso Digital Thermometer be used for both food and liquid temperatures?

Yes, the Iso Digital Thermometer can be used to measure both food and liquid temperatures. It is great for grilling, baking, and making candy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • TBlackwell