• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a digital thermometer? How much and still available?

In summary, an Iso Digital Thermometer is a kitchen tool used to measure the internal temperature of food to prevent foodborne illnesses. To use it, insert the probe into the thickest part of the food and wait for the temperature to display on the digital screen. The temperature range is -40°F to 450°F, making it suitable for both hot and cold foods. However, it is not dishwasher safe and should be cleaned with a damp cloth instead.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Looking for 1 or 2 digital thermometer please let me know how much you are asking, shipping is to 02886

bumping.... Hoping someone has one!

Bumping also....I need one too! Someone out there has to have 2 for pc ri lisa and 1 for me right???

So no one here has the PC one? I even looked on Ebay! (Which I am totally against doing with pc products but since this one is discontinued....)
I think $40 is just too much though.

May be butNew they were $39.00 so...

I have one I will sell for $25 plus shipping to "you". It is NIB.

I also have one, it is NIB. I bought in case mine went on the fritz, since I can't live without it. I'll do the same pricing as Beth (not to infringe on her sale, since it seems more than one person is looking!).

Mary

BethCooks4U said:
I have one I will sell for $25 plus shipping to "you". It is NIB.
Just Pm'd you Beth. Do you think it would fit into that flat rate box for shipping around $5? Either way I'd like it if you still have it.

I may need one too. I will check w/ my customer tomorrow.

thanks!

Well I may not need it afterall! I have been searching ALL over for one for this customer and now she says she found one she likes from William Sonoma. GRRRR!!!!!

I may still get it for myself. IDK. I am irritated about the whole thing.

Beth or Mary are you still willing to part with your thermometer?

I would still like them if they are still available!!!!!!! Thanks so much

What is an Iso Digital Thermometer?

An Iso Digital Thermometer is a kitchen tool used to measure the internal temperature of food. It ensures food is cooked to the appropriate temperature to prevent foodborne illnesses.

How do I use the Iso Digital Thermometer?

To use the Iso Digital Thermometer, simply insert the probe into the thickest part of the food and wait for the temperature to display on the digital screen. Make sure not to touch any bones or the bottom of the pan, as this can affect the accuracy of the reading.

What is the temperature range of the Iso Digital Thermometer?

The temperature range of the Iso Digital Thermometer is from -40°F to 450°F (-40°C to 232°C), making it suitable for a wide range of cooking and baking needs.

Can the Iso Digital Thermometer be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso Digital Thermometer can be used for both hot and cold foods. It is also suitable for measuring the temperature of liquids, such as soups and sauces.

Is the Iso Digital Thermometer dishwasher safe?

No, the Iso Digital Thermometer is not dishwasher safe. To clean, simply wipe the probe with a damp cloth and do not submerge the thermometer in water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • SusanBP0129