• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Digital Thermometer Instructions

In summary, to turn on the Iso Digital Thermometer, press the power button on the front of the device. You can switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit by pressing the "C/F" button on the back, and use the hold function by pressing the "HOLD" button on the front. To clean the thermometer, use a damp cloth with mild soap and water and do not submerge it in water or put it in the dishwasher. The thermometer comes with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I can't find them, and a customer needs them. Anyone have it typed up or willing to scan it in?

I'll try to scan them and send them to you.

Sorry it has taken me so long, but I'm sending the scanned use and care brochure to you through your e-mail. I don't use my scanner very often so it took me a while to figure out how to save the images. Forgot they are on the images not documents.

dannyzmom said:
Would you mind emailing it to me as well at [email protected]?
Thanks!!
No problem, now that I've figured out the whole scanning/saving process.

1. How do I turn on the Iso Digital Thermometer?

To turn on the Iso Digital Thermometer, simply press the power button located on the front of the device. The screen will light up and display the current temperature.

2. Can I switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit on the Iso Digital Thermometer?

Yes, you can easily switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit by pressing the "C/F" button located on the back of the device. Keep in mind that the default setting is Fahrenheit.

3. How do I use the hold function on the Iso Digital Thermometer?

The hold function on the Iso Digital Thermometer allows you to freeze the current temperature reading on the screen. To use this function, simply press the "HOLD" button located on the front of the device. Press it again to release the hold and resume real-time temperature readings.

4. How do I clean the Iso Digital Thermometer?

To clean the Iso Digital Thermometer, use a damp cloth with mild soap and water. Make sure to thoroughly dry the device before use. Do not submerge the thermometer in water or put it in the dishwasher.

5. Does the Iso Digital Thermometer come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Digital Thermometer comes with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. If you experience any issues with the thermometer, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csnteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Zsu
Replies
Views
Nancy Henry