• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Deviled Egg Chillzane Dish?

In summary, the Iso Deviled Egg Chillzane Dish is a convenient and practical dish for serving, transporting, and storing deviled eggs. It can hold up to 24 eggs and is dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended. While it is designed for deviled eggs, it can also be used for other chilled appetizers or small dishes. However, it is not microwave safe as it is made of plastic.
TheReeds2004
ISO Deviled Egg Chillzane Dish
I have a customer that really wants one and I tried to get her to host a June show so she could earn one. But so far she isn't sold on that idea, so I told her I would see if I could find her one

I have one New in Package ($35), I took it to the Post Office and it looks like it would be about $17 to ship across the country, maybe less depending on your location. Let me know if they are interested.

I am interested if she isnt!

Either way, sounds good to me -- Nicole I will let you know if they don't get back to me in the next couple days. :)

Does anyone else have a Chillzane Rectangular Platter for sale??

I need one too really soon for someone this week. any one have one to sell?

I have one for sale, $35 plus shipping, which looks like it's about $17 or so.

ok that should work so what sould i charge her?

any one else cheeper?

Chef Lori- is your rectangular server still available? I have a customer that just might jump on it!

Nevermind Chef LoriG-- she said no go.

I also have a Chillzanne Server for sale.. $35 plus $17 shipping.
Let me know if interested by emailing [email protected]

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Deviled Egg Chillzane Dish?

The Iso Deviled Egg Chillzane Dish is designed to make serving, transporting, and storing deviled eggs effortless. It keeps eggs chilled and secure, making it perfect for potlucks, picnics, and parties.

2. How many eggs can the Iso Deviled Egg Chillzane Dish hold?

The dish can hold up to 24 deviled eggs at a time.

3. Is the Iso Deviled Egg Chillzane Dish dishwasher safe?

Yes, the dish is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

4. Can the Iso Deviled Egg Chillzane Dish be used for other types of food?

While it is designed specifically for deviled eggs, the dish can also be used for other chilled appetizers or small dishes such as dips, spreads, or mini desserts.

5. Is the Iso Deviled Egg Chillzane Dish microwave safe?

No, the dish is not microwave safe as it is made of plastic. It is meant for chilling and serving, not for heating food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef Marla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef Marla
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
  • cookinmama