• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Dessert for Family Tonight?

In summary, Carolyn was looking for a dessert recipe that included crescent rolls and someone recommended a cherry cheese ring with pie filling.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
Can anyone think of a dessert recipe off the top of their head that includes crescent rolls? I want to make a yummy dessert tonight?> Hoping the other ingredients I will have on hand :)

thanks.

roll out the little trianlges flat - put some nutella and bananas or nutella and strawberries -- crimp closed, bruch w/melted butter, sprinkle w/chopped almonds and bake

Cherry Cheese Ring

Ring and Filling

2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg. (250 GM) cream cheese softened
¼ cup (50 ml) icing sugar
1 egg
½ tsp. (2 ml) vanilla or almond extract
540 ml (1 can) cherry pie filling

Glaze

½ cup (125 ml) icing sugar
2-3 tsp. (10-15 ml) milk

1. Preheat oven to 350*(180*)
Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration
On Large Round Stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of Baking Stone and points toward the center. Using Lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to 14 “ circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center

2. For filling, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling

3. Using Pizza Cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges

4. Place Baking Stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown: cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth: drizzle over ring using V-shaped Cutter.

To add to Carolyn's you could also sprinkle with Cinnamon and Sugar...

janetupnorth said:
To add to Carolyn's you could also sprinkle with Cinnamon and Sugar...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh my.... that sounds EXACTLY what I was thinking of... delicious! Just to clarify- what is 'icing sugar'? Powdered sugar? I am drawing a blank ;)

Cassie1037 said:
Oh my.... that sounds EXACTLY what I was thinking of... delicious! Just to clarify- what is 'icing sugar'? Powdered sugar? I am drawing a blank ;)
Yep, that's what I use. Yummy! This is a great brunch recipe too.:)

Cassie1037 said:

Too funny! That's what I say whenever I see a recipe that calls for powdered sugar. I ask what the heck is that? Must be the Canadian/US thing but yes, they are the same thing. You can also use this with any pie filling you'd like - blueberry, apple etc and I believe there is also a version with sliced peaches.

Enjoy!

Ohh.... it sounds sooo good!

Thank you!

1. What is an Iso Dessert?

An Iso Dessert is a dessert that is made using the Pampered chef Iso-Baking Pan. This pan is specially designed to create desserts that are perfectly portioned and have a beautiful presentation.

2. Can I use the Iso-Baking Pan for other recipes besides desserts?

Yes, the Iso-Baking Pan is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes including casseroles, breads, and even main dishes.

3. How many servings does the Iso-Baking Pan make?

The Iso-Baking Pan can make up to 12 servings, making it perfect for family dinners or entertaining guests.

4. Do I need to grease the Iso-Baking Pan before using it?

No, the Iso-Baking Pan has a non-stick surface, so there is no need to grease it before using. This also makes for easy cleanup.

5. Are there any recipes included with the Iso-Baking Pan?

Yes, the Iso-Baking Pan comes with a recipe booklet that includes a variety of dessert recipes to try for your family tonight or any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Mitzyz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kmaynard
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies