• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Desperately Asap!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, Jenn has not received her catalogs from the Eastern Shore Reps, and she is looking for someone who has 15 or 20 new catalogs. She can meet up with the person or paypal them money to overnight them to her. She has a show Saturday and is concerned because she just got reactivated and should have received her catalogs. She has contacted HO and is waiting for a response.
Jenn'sKitchen
Gold Member
Are there any Marylan(Eastern Shore Reps) preferably that have about 15 or 20 new F/W catalogs that I could have. I can meet up with you or paypal you money to overnight them to me. I have a show Saturday and since I just got reactivated I have not received my catalogs. I placed and order for them the begining of last week the same day as a show I put in. I received my items from the show but NO CATALOGS. They still have a received status online. PLease help or offer suggestions. Thanks.......:grumpy:

Jenn,
Have you called HO to check on the supply order? There's a thread around here that some people have noticed that the statuses are quirky on CC recently - showing received until the day the box arrives at the house.

BTW- you can place supply orders while you're inactive, as long as they don't include product.

I received an email about and hour ago saying they had been shipped but it had no tracking number on it. the status online still says received. I did not know I could place a supply order while inactive. Thanks for that bit of advice, I wish I had known a couple of weeks ago.... :) my life wouldn't be so stressful right now...

You can use the order number to look up the tracking on FedEx. Go to fedex.com, then Track by Reference Number. Enter your consultant #, "S" and the 4-digit order number, followed by "01". Enter your ZIP code, and it should bring up some tracking for the box.

For example, if you are consultant #123456 and the order was supply order 321, then you'd enter 123456S032101 as the reference number.

thank you so much....i learn so much from this site....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

do you still need the catalogs? I am outside of Richmond, and I am off to the post office tomorrow, so let me know if you need them!

Do you still need catalogs? Let me know...I'm nearby.

1. How quickly can I receive my "Iso Desperately" order?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible. Our standard processing time is 1-2 business days, and shipping typically takes an additional 2-5 business days depending on your location. However, we also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee if you need your order ASAP.

2. Is there a specific product that is in high demand for "Iso Desperately" orders?

While the popularity of specific products can vary, our most frequently requested items for "Iso Desperately" orders include our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Cooking Blender. These versatile and convenient kitchen tools are perfect for cooking up quick and healthy meals at home.

3. Can I track my "Iso Desperately" order?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account to view the status of your order and track its delivery.

4. Are there any deals or promotions for "Iso Desperately" orders?

At Pampered Chef, we frequently offer deals and promotions for our customers. These can range from free shipping to discounted products. Be sure to sign up for our email list and follow us on social media to stay updated on our current deals and promotions.

5. Can I return my "Iso Desperately" order if I am not satisfied?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your "Iso Desperately" order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information and instructions on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ndbigler
  • calisweetheart03