• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Sell Your Unused DCG Cheese Grater?

In summary, the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater stands out from other cheese graters due to its unique design with a comfortable grip handle, non-slip base, and protective cover. It can also be used for grating other foods like vegetables, chocolate, and nuts. Cleaning the grater is easy with warm soapy water or it can be put in the dishwasher. The grater is made of durable stainless steel and is covered by a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
DebbieJ
I have a good friend and customer who lost her DCG in her recent move. She doesn't want the new one.

If you have a DCG collecting dust, even gently used, we'd love to take it off your hands.

Thanks!

I sent you a message

I emailed you back and it said your yahoo account was disabled. Please email me at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

1. What is the difference between the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater and other cheese graters?

The Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater features a unique design with a comfortable grip handle and a non-slip base for stability. It also includes a protective cover for safe storage.

2. Can this grater be used for grating other foods besides cheese?

Yes, the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater can be used for grating a variety of foods such as vegetables, chocolate, and nuts.

3. How do I clean the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater?

The grater can be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. It is also dishwasher safe for convenience.

4. Is the grater made of stainless steel?

Yes, the blades of the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater are made of durable stainless steel for long-lasting use and easy cleaning.

5. Is the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater, are covered by a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Dnisew