• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best way to fix a broken handle on a Deluxe Cheese Grater?

In summary, the Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater is a kitchen tool with two stainless steel blades, one for grating and one for slicing. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used for grating vegetables, chocolate, and nuts. To clean, simply rinse with warm soapy water or use a dishwasher. It measures 6.5 inches in length and 3 inches in width, making it compact and easy to store.
cheld01
I have a customer that had the handle break on her old Deluxe Cheese grater.
I originally thought it was the piece that you turn, but it's actually the main part of the handle that holds down the cheese. I contacted Home Office, but since it's retired they only have the pieces available that are listed on the order form.

If anyone has one that they'd like to part with or knows of where I can find just the handle pusher downy piece :) please contact me. All her other pieces are working just fine.

Thanks in advance.
Cheri

It's on the Outlet right now. Have her order on your website.

Great thanks for the info. I was inactive last month and can't access the outlet from the Pampered Chef sight and forgot about going through mine and checking it like a normal customer.:blushing:

1. How many blades does the Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater have?

The Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater has two stainless steel blades, one for grating and one for slicing.

2. Is the Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater be used for other foods besides cheese?

Yes, the Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater can also be used for grating vegetables, chocolate, and nuts.

4. How do I clean the Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater?

The best way to clean the Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater is to rinse it with warm soapy water and use a brush or sponge to remove any stubborn bits of food. It is also dishwasher safe.

5. What is the size of the Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater?

The Iso - Deluxe Cheese Grater measures 6.5 inches in length and 3 inches in width, making it compact and easy to store in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes