• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater (Old Style)

In summary, to clean the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater, wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The grater can also be used for grating vegetables, fruits, and chocolate. The blades are made from high-quality stainless steel and are very sharp, making it suitable for hard cheeses like parmesan.
cat
Gold Member
The handle on my cheese grater broke and PC doesn't sell it as a replacement part. Wondering if anyone has one (USED is fine) that they'd like to get rid of!

Shipping to 08873

Thanks!

I may have one, but what are you willing to pay? It's actually pretty lightly used.

Jules711 said:
I may have one, but what are you willing to pay? It's actually pretty lightly used.

I found one...thank you!

I have a brand new one

1. How do I clean the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater?

To clean the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater, simply wash it with warm soapy water and a sponge. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it.

2. Is the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can I use the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater for grating other foods besides cheese?

Yes, the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater can also be used for grating vegetables, fruits, and even chocolate. It is versatile and great for any type of grating needs.

4. How sharp are the blades of the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater?

The blades of the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater are made from high-quality stainless steel and are very sharp. They can easily grate even the hardest cheeses with ease.

5. Can I use the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater for hard cheeses like parmesan?

Yes, the Iso Deluxe Cheese Grater is great for grating hard cheeses like parmesan. Its sharp blades and sturdy design make it perfect for this type of cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Dnisew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dnisew
  • cheld01