• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Lid for Your Deep Covered Baker?

In summary, the conversation was about a customer looking for a replacement lid for their deep covered baker. Some participants had extra lids available for sale, and there was a discussion about the different sizes and colors. Some participants also shared their experiences with their own deep covered bakers.
sailorsarah
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for the lid to the deep covered baker. She said the knob-like thing on the top of her lid came off. She loves it, but doesn't want to have to buy a whole new one (I can't blame her).

Is her DCB still under warranty by chance? if the knob just came off, it may be replaceable.I don't have a lid, but just a word of caution. if she finds another lid, it won't fit quite right. I had broken a lid first, got a replacement (it was a warranty). But I kept the bottom- just in case. Sure enough, about a year later, I broke the bottom of the 2nd one. So I took the 1st bottom, and the 2nd lid and made a new DCB. But it rocks and doesn't fit right. It works mind you, but steam gets out more than otherwise. It can be done, but make sure she knows that it won't be quite right.

I'll double check exactly when she got it, but she made it sound like it's been years since she's even talked to a PC consultant. Supposedly other people have said they would look into it for her, but none of them have gotten back to her (not even to say they couldn't find it). I'm trying to be the rock star consultant and find it :)

one of my fellow consultants just did a show and went to make the dcb lava cake and the dcb would not fit in her microwave. the funny this is the hostess also has a dcb and cooks in her microwave all the time. they were that different in size. yikes.

pclinskie said:
one of my fellow consultants just did a show and went to make the dcb lava cake and the dcb would not fit in her microwave. the funny this is the hostess also has a dcb and cooks in her microwave all the time. they were that different in size. yikes.

That's weird.

That's not cool.

I have a lid

Awesome, how much would you be willing to sell it for?

Does $25 + shipping sound fair? I really have no clue what to ask for it.

I think it does. Let me give her a call and I'll get back with you.

She'll take it. How much would shipping to zip code 76542 be?

Does anyone else have one?

sailorsarah said:
Does anyone else have one?

I have a cranberry lid. Same price - $25 + shp

Ok, do you know how much shipping would be to 76542?

let me work on that and get back to you ok

I also have a Cranberry and White one available. Same price, $25 + ship.

sailorsarah said:

Just sent a PM with the info

sailorsarah said:

just sent another PM

If someone is still looking for a lid; I now have one. The bottom/side of my Deep Covered Baker has a hairline crack. I have not dropped it or anything, so not sure what happened but PC is replacing it.

I still have mine, too

I am bumping this as the person that wanted the lid has not contacted me, so it is still available. cranberry $25 + shipping

I am in need of a new cranberry dcb lid! I dropped it on the floor and it shattered into over 100 pieces! My zip is 43450. Could someone that still has one available send me a pm with price and shipping to my zip? I was afraid I'd have to buy a whole new one!

ldulaney said:
I am in need of a new cranberry dcb lid! I dropped it on the floor and it shattered into over 100 pieces! My zip is 43450. Could someone that still has one available send me a pm with price and shipping to my zip? I was afraid I'd have to buy a whole new one!
I still have mine. Just sent you a PM

If anyone else is looking my extra lid is still available.

I have someone that needs a DCB lid, anyone still have one?

I have one, let me know where it needs to be shipped and I will tell you how much, of course tuesday after we get it weighed.
can you email me?? I am so bad with chef success now that it has changed I can't use it :( but I got an email notification about your note.
thanks. [email protected]

FYI
Mine is still available as the person interested has never replied.

1. What is the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid made of?

The Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid is made of stoneware, which is a durable and versatile material that can withstand high temperatures in the oven or microwave.

2. Is the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid is safe to use in the microwave. It is made of stoneware, which can handle high temperatures and is microwave-safe.

3. Can the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid go in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it to prolong its lifespan.

4. What is the maximum temperature that the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid can withstand?

The Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for most oven recipes.

5. How do I clean and maintain the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid?

To clean the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid, let it cool down before washing it with warm, soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal scrubbers, as they can damage the stoneware. It is also recommended to season the lid by rubbing cooking oil on the inside before the first use, and periodically thereafter to maintain its non-stick properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • Tall_Drnk_h2o
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chefmoseley