• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Pampered Chef's Famous Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe?

In summary, the conversation involved someone looking for the recipe for Pampered Chef's spinach artichoke dip and another person providing the recipe. The dip is a popular dish and can be made with ingredients including cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, and various spices. It can be served with crackers, chips, or veggies.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Any one have it ?
please post it for me thanks :)

nancy

Here it is:

Dump Cake
2 cans apple pie filling (or any flavor you like)
1 box cake mix
1 stick butter or margarine
Put pie filling in bottom of baker, evenly sprinkle dry cake mix on top, then pour melted butter over the cake mix. All of your mix will not be wet. Cover and microwave for 10 minutes, then mix slightly, cover and microwave another 3 minutes. Keep covered for 5 more minutes and let sit. Serve with ice cream. You may want to top it with one of our Sweet Sprinkles.

Kelly

Thank you Kelly,
I thought I was dreaming, because I could never find where I first say this recipe.
Did I just make this up????
Now I know I'm not crazy!!!:balloon:

Thanks,

Dump Cake is an old camping recipe that I learned in Scouts way back when. We make it in our cast iron dutch oven or in a box oven. I'm excited about trying this in the DCB.

: Hi everyone! I'm looking for the recipe for the pampered chef's famous spinach artichoke dip. Does anyone have it? If so, please post it for me. Thanks!

Hi Nancy, I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share the recipe with you! Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheeseInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, basil, oregano, thyme, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
3. Add in the chopped artichoke hearts and spinach and mix well.
4. Transfer the mixture into a small baking dish.
5. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the dip is heated through.
7. Serve with your favorite crackers, chips, or veggies. Enjoy!Hope you love this delicious spinach artichoke dip as much as I do! Let me know if you have any other Pampered Chef recipe requests. Happy cooking!

1. What is an Iso Dcb Dump Cake?

An Iso Dcb Dump Cake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that consists of layers of cake mix, fruit, and butter that are "dumped" into a baking dish and baked until golden and bubbly.

2. What ingredients do I need to make an Iso Dcb Dump Cake?

To make an Iso Dcb Dump Cake, you will need a box of cake mix (flavor of your choice), canned fruit (such as peaches or cherry pie filling), butter, and any additional toppings you desire (such as chopped nuts or chocolate chips).

3. Can I substitute fresh fruit for canned fruit in the recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh fruit in the recipe instead of canned fruit. Simply slice the fruit into small pieces and layer it in the same way as the canned fruit. Keep in mind that the cooking time may vary slightly.

4. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for this recipe. Keep in mind that different flavors of cake mix will result in different flavor combinations for your dump cake. Feel free to experiment to find your favorite!

5. How do I serve an Iso Dcb Dump Cake?

Iso Dcb Dump Cake can be served warm or at room temperature. It is delicious on its own, but you can also top it with whipped cream, ice cream, or a drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce for an extra indulgent treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies