• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your DCB & Logowear Now - Shipping to 85741 | PayPal Accepted

In summary, the DCB, or Deluxe Cooking Blender, is a versatile kitchen appliance that can blend, chop, mix, and cook a variety of dishes. To purchase a DCB, visit the Pampered Chef website and add it to your cart. You can ship your DCB and logowear to a different address within the 85741 zip code. We accept PayPal as a form of payment and strive to ship orders within 2-3 business days. The DCB comes with a 3-year warranty and the logowear has a 1-year warranty. Contact customer service for any issues with your products.
chef-kina
Gold Member
In serious need of a DCB asap. Also looking for logo wear in M. Don't care what color or anything, just want something to wear to shows and out and about. Shipping to 85741 and I can paypal you. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Just a heads up, per Marketplace guidelines, we aren't supposed to post regarding sales of current items...

You can have an order express shipped through P3. Then you'd have the warranty. I wouldn't think shipping of the DCB that way would be any more than if someone shipped it to you AND if it arrives broken HO will take care of you.

1. What is the DCB and how can I get it?

The DCB, or Deluxe Cooking Blender, is a versatile kitchen appliance that can blend, chop, mix, and cook a variety of dishes. To get your own DCB, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and add it to your cart.

2. Can I ship my DCB and logowear to a different address?

Yes, you can choose to ship your DCB and logowear to any address within the 85741 zip code. During the checkout process, you can enter the desired shipping address.

3. What forms of payment do you accept for the DCB and logowear?

We accept PayPal as a form of payment for our products, including the DCB and logowear. This makes it easy and secure for you to make your purchase.

4. How long will it take for my DCB and logowear to arrive?

We strive to ship all orders within 2-3 business days. Once shipped, the delivery time will depend on the shipping method chosen at checkout.

5. Is there a warranty for the DCB and logowear?

Yes, the DCB comes with a 3-year warranty and the logowear has a 1-year warranty. If you encounter any issues with your products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef-kina
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Jane the PC