• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Cut-N-Seal Baked Breakfast Sandwiches

In summary, the conversation revolved around a request for a breakfast recipe using scrambled eggs and bacon cooked in a cut-n-seal. The recipe was eventually found and shared, along with suggestions for variations and the possibility of freezing and reheating the sandwiches.
aPamperedBride
Gold Member
Hopefully one of the seasoned cheffers here can help me out! My old computer died and I can't find this recipe on the USB drive. I think it was in the Fall/Winter 2000 catalog and have a customer asking for it. It is a breakfast dish that uses scrambled eggs and probably bacon inside the pocket with the cut-n-seal. After toasting the sandwiches in the oven, I think you had a triangle of cheese to the top. Sound familiar? Please help!

No I don't have the recipe, but that sounds good. I'm going to look on sheet I've got for kids in kitchen show and see if anything like that is there.

Lisa

aPamperedBride said:
Hopefully one of the seasoned cheffers here can help me out! My old computer died and I can't find this recipe on the USB drive. I think it was in the Fall/Winter 2000 catalog and have a customer asking for it. It is a breakfast dish that uses scrambled eggs and probably bacon inside the pocket with the cut-n-seal. After toasting the sandwiches in the oven, I think you had a triangle of cheese to the top. Sound familiar? Please help!

Is this it? I found it in a file that had a lot of recipes for the cut-n-seal.

Breakfast Tarts
2 large eggs, scrambled
32 slices soft textured white or whole wheat bread
1/4 cup cooked Canadian bacon, finely chopped
Melted butter or margarine
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 375. In Classic Batter Bowl, mix scrambled eggs with Canadian bacon and cheese. To make breakfast tarts, place a scant tablespoon of egg-bacon mixture on center of a bread slice and top with another slice of bread. Use the 3 inch Cut-N-Seal to cut and seal round Breakfast Tart. Lightly brush both sides with melted butter, then place on 15 inch Round Baking Stone. Repeat for additional Breakfast Tarts. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Makes 16 tarts.

I found one more that had the word breakfast in the name.

Toasty Breakfast Pockets

6 slices American cheese
24 slices of soft wheat or white bread
2 hard cooked eggs, peeled
3 TBSP butter or margarine
2 ounces sliced deli turkey breast, chopped (1/2 cup)
paprika (optional)
1 TBSP mayonnaise

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Using 3" cut n seal, cut 6 circles from cheese slices on cutting board. Cut each circle into quarters using my safe cutter. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Cut the remaining scraps of cheese into small pieces and place in 2qt batter bowl. For each egg, slice egg using egg slicer. Turn the egg a quarter turn and slice again to make small pieces. Add egg pieces to batter bowl. Using food chopper, chop turkey. Add turkey and mayonnaise to batter bowl. Mix lightly with super scraper. For each pocket, place one bread slice on cutting board. Gently pat down center of bread. Using small stainless steel scoop, place a level scoop of egg mixture in center of bread slice. Gently pat down center of second bread slice and place over filling. Use cut n seal to make pockets. Arrange pockets on flat baking stone placed in rack. Melt butter. Using pastry brush, brush tops of pockets with butter. Bake 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven. Top each pocket with two pieces of cheese and sprinkle with paprika if desired. Return stone to oven and continue baking 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt. Serve warm.

I just found this same recipe.....
Toasty Breakfast Pockets

I would probably just play around myself and "make" my own recipe, lol.

Wondering out loud.......do you think you could make these with eggs, ham, bacon, whatever and cook them, cool them, freeze them and nuk them to reheat??

Has anyone ever done that??

Thanks,

Lisa

wow i think you just convinced me to by myself a cut-n-seal!!! i love breakfast sandwhiches!!

1. How do I use the Iso: Cut-N-Seal Baked Breakfast Sandwich Maker?

To use the Iso: Cut-N-Seal Baked Breakfast Sandwich Maker, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Next, place one slice of bread on the bottom of the sandwich maker. Add your desired ingredients in layers, such as scrambled eggs, cheese, and cooked breakfast meats. Top with a second slice of bread. Close the sandwich maker and press down firmly to seal the edges. Place the sandwich maker on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and the filling is hot.

2. Can I use the sandwich maker for other types of sandwiches?

Yes, the Iso: Cut-N-Seal Baked Breakfast Sandwich Maker can be used for a variety of sandwiches. You can make grilled cheese, deli-style sandwiches, and even sweet treats like dessert sandwiches. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature according to the type of sandwich you are making.

3. Is the sandwich maker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Cut-N-Seal Baked Breakfast Sandwich Maker is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

4. Can I use frozen bread or ingredients in the sandwich maker?

Yes, you can use frozen bread and ingredients in the sandwich maker. Just make sure to thaw the ingredients before assembling the sandwich and adjust the cooking time accordingly. You may also need to slightly increase the oven temperature to ensure the sandwich is fully cooked.

5. How do I prevent the sandwich from sticking to the sandwich maker?

To prevent the sandwich from sticking to the sandwich maker, lightly coat the inside of the sandwich maker with cooking spray or brush with melted butter before assembling the sandwich. This will help the sandwich slide out easily once it is cooked. You can also use parchment paper or non-stick foil to line the sandwich maker for easier clean-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ButterflyVioletta
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies