• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Salt Grinder? Anyone Selling One for $7.81 + Shipping?

In summary, the Iso Current Salt Grinder has a height of 7 inches and a diameter of 2.25 inches. It has an adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism for fine to coarse grinds and is not battery-operated. It can be used for various types of salt and can be cleaned by wiping it with a damp cloth.
mspibb
Gold Member
I have a friend whose husband dropped her salt grinder and it broke. You can’t buy just one. Anybody got one they could sell?

If you still need a salt grinder let me know I have one.

I’ll check with my pastor. What do you want for it?
Thanks

Sorry I just saw this today. I would want $7.81 plus the cost of shipping. They are used, originally they were $62.50 divided by 2 (I bought them at half off) =$31.25 divided by 2 (because only one is not broken)$15.63 divided by 2 (because it has been used and has pepper in the one that is not broken) would be $7.81 plus shipping.

1. What is the size of the Iso Current Salt Grinder?

The Iso Current Salt Grinder has a height of 7 inches and a diameter of 2.25 inches.

2. Can I adjust the grind size on the Iso Current Salt Grinder?

Yes, the Iso Current Salt Grinder has an adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism that allows for fine to coarse grinds.

3. Is the Iso Current Salt Grinder battery-operated?

No, the Iso Current Salt Grinder is manual and does not require any batteries.

4. Can I use the Iso Current Salt Grinder for other types of salt besides sea salt?

Yes, the Iso Current Salt Grinder can be used for different types of salt, including Himalayan pink salt, kosher salt, and more.

5. How do I clean the Iso Current Salt Grinder?

The Iso Current Salt Grinder can be cleaned by wiping it with a damp cloth and drying it thoroughly. It is not recommended to submerge the grinder in water or put it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyM
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • heulflodyn