• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the price for shipping a Crinkle Cutter Nip to 28546?

In summary, the Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip is a versatile kitchen tool made for creating crinkle-cut vegetables, fruits, and other foods. It can also be used for cutting decorative edges on baked goods. To use it, simply press the blade against the food item and move back and forth. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The cutter is made of high-quality stainless steel and can be used by both right-handed and left-handed individuals.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for one......shipping to 28546

TIA!!

Hi! Which one are you looking for...the new one or old? I have one of the old ones in-stock if you need it. You can e-mail me off-group at [email protected] Thanks! :D

Pretty sure I have a new one. If you still need it

I have one in my cash and carry now. I bought it with the intention of selling it at a fair and it didn't move. If you need it, let me know and I will see how much it will cost to ship.

What is the purpose of the Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip?

The Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip is a versatile kitchen tool designed for creating crinkle-cut vegetables, fruits, and other foods. It can also be used for cutting decorative edges on cookies, pastries, and other baked goods.

How is the Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip used?

To use the Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip, simply hold the handle and press the blade against the food item you wish to cut. Apply even pressure and move the cutter back and forth, creating a crinkle-cut pattern. For best results, use on firm vegetables and fruits such as carrots, cucumbers, and apples.

Is the Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing and drying immediately to prolong the life of the blade.

What material is the Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip made of?

The Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting sharpness.

Can the Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip be used by left-handed individuals?

Yes, the Iso: Crinkle Cutter Nip is designed to be used by both right-handed and left-handed individuals. The handle is comfortable to hold and the blade can be easily maneuvered in either direction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • tiffanypc05
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ashleypc