1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Iso: Crescent recipe

1. used to have a recipe using crescent roll dough. can't find it now!!! i think it used 3 cans of crescent rolls, melted butter, some kind of seasonings, and you do not unroll the dough. it is baked in the bundt pan.

PLEASE HELP!!!

THANKS,
    LEE

Mar 14, 2009
  2. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

I found this online:

Crescent Caramel Swirl

1/2 c. butter, NO SUBSTITUTES
    1/2 c. chopped nuts
    3/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
    1 Tb. water
    2 (8 oz.) cans crescent rolls

Heat oven to 350º. Melt butter in small saucepan. Coat bottom & sides of 12 c. Bundt pan with 2 Tb. melted butter; sprinkle pan with 3 Tb. nuts. Add remnaining nuts, brown sugar and water to remaining melted butter. Bring to a boil, strrring constantly.
    Remove dough from can; do not unroll. Cut each roll into 4 slices. Arrange 8 slices, cut side down, in nut-lined pan; seperate layers of each pinwheel slightly. Spoon 1/2 of brown sugar misture over dough. Place menaining slices alternatley over bottom layer. Spoon remaining boown sugar mixture over these slices.
    Bake at 350º for 23 -33 minutes or until deep goldeen brown. Cool 3 minutes. Invert onto serving platter or waxed paper.

Yield: 12 servings

Mar 14, 2009
  3. thanks for the quick reply, sandy!

Mar 14, 2009
  4. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

You're welcome :) Not sure if that was the one you were looking for but it's the quickest one I could find that fit everything you were looking for LOL

Mar 14, 2009
Have something to add?