• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Recipe: Crescent Roll Bundt Cake

SandyIn summary, if you're looking for a recipe using crescent roll dough, try this Crescent Caramel Swirl recipe that uses 3 cans of crescent rolls, melted butter, some seasonings, and is baked in a bundt pan. Enjoy!
hileeboydston
used to have a recipe using crescent roll dough. can't find it now!!! i think it used 3 cans of crescent rolls, melted butter, some kind of seasonings, and you do not unroll the dough. it is baked in the bundt pan.

PLEASE HELP!!!

THANKS,
LEE

I found this online:

Crescent Caramel Swirl

1/2 c. butter, NO SUBSTITUTES
1/2 c. chopped nuts
3/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
1 Tb. water
2 (8 oz.) cans crescent rolls

Heat oven to 350º. Melt butter in small saucepan. Coat bottom & sides of 12 c. Bundt pan with 2 Tb. melted butter; sprinkle pan with 3 Tb. nuts. Add remnaining nuts, brown sugar and water to remaining melted butter. Bring to a boil, strrring constantly.
Remove dough from can; do not unroll. Cut each roll into 4 slices. Arrange 8 slices, cut side down, in nut-lined pan; seperate layers of each pinwheel slightly. Spoon 1/2 of brown sugar misture over dough. Place menaining slices alternatley over bottom layer. Spoon remaining boown sugar mixture over these slices.
Bake at 350º for 23 -33 minutes or until deep goldeen brown. Cool 3 minutes. Invert onto serving platter or waxed paper.

Yield: 12 servings

thanks for the quick reply, sandy!

You're welcome :) Not sure if that was the one you were looking for but it's the quickest one I could find that fit everything you were looking for LOL

Hi Lee,I'm sorry to hear that you've lost the recipe for the crescent roll dough. I completely understand how frustrating it can be to lose a beloved recipe. Luckily, I have a similar recipe that I think you will love.Ingredients:
- 3 cans of crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheeseInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Grease a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Open the cans of crescent rolls and do not unroll them. Instead, cut each roll into 8 equal pieces.
5. Dip each piece of dough into the butter mixture and place it in the bundt pan.
6. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese over the dough.
7. Repeat with the remaining dough and Parmesan cheese.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
9. Let it cool for a few minutes before flipping it onto a serving platter.
10. Serve and enjoy!I hope this recipe brings back the delicious flavors you remember from the original one. Happy cooking!Best,

What ingredients are needed to make the Crescent Roll Bundt Cake?

The Lost Recipe: Crescent Roll Bundt Cake requires 2 cans of crescent rolls, 1 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/2 cup of butter, and 1/2 cup of chopped nuts.

Do I need a special pan to make this cake?

Yes, you will need a Bundt pan to make the Crescent Roll Bundt Cake. This type of pan is specifically designed for this type of cake and will give it the classic ring shape.

How long does it take to make the Crescent Roll Bundt Cake?

The preparation time for this cake is about 15 minutes, and the baking time is around 30 minutes. So, in total, it should take approximately 45 minutes to make the Crescent Roll Bundt Cake.

Is this recipe suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, this recipe is not suitable for those with dietary restrictions. It contains dairy and gluten, and there are no substitutes that can be easily used in this particular recipe.

Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Crescent Roll Bundt Cake ahead of time. It can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
taterbug
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies