• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cranberry and Sage Place Mats and Napkins?

In summary, Iso Cranberry and Sage is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds a tangy cranberry flavor and earthy sage taste to dishes. It is gluten-free and free of artificial flavors and preservatives. It can be used in a variety of ways, from sprinkling it on roasted vegetables to mixing it into dips and even using it in some sweet recipes. Its shelf life is approximately 2 years when stored properly.
milkangel
table cloth place mats and napkins. Does any one have some that they want to get rid of? my mom really likes this color and i want to get them for her bday gift or christmas.

Last edited:
did you see that there are a few cranberry and sage things on the outlet.

well..the table runner..and then there is the Cranberry Sparkle Napkins and rings

my mom now has the cranberry w/rings and i just got the runner.

1. What is Iso Cranberry and Sage?

Iso Cranberry and Sage is a seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that combines the tangy flavor of cranberries with the earthy taste of sage. It is perfect for adding a burst of flavor to your dishes.

2. How do I use Iso Cranberry and Sage?

Iso Cranberry and Sage can be used in a variety of ways. You can sprinkle it on roasted vegetables, add it to marinades or sauces, or even mix it into your favorite dips. Get creative and experiment with different dishes!

3. Is Iso Cranberry and Sage gluten-free?

Yes, Iso Cranberry and Sage is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions. It is also free of artificial flavors and preservatives.

4. Can I use Iso Cranberry and Sage in sweet dishes?

While Iso Cranberry and Sage is primarily used for savory dishes, it can also be used in some sweet recipes. Try adding a sprinkle to homemade granola or mixing it into a fruit salad for a unique twist.

5. How long does Iso Cranberry and Sage last?

Iso Cranberry and Sage has a shelf life of about 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. Be sure to check the expiration date on the bottle for the most accurate information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • KittyCooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies