• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Vintage Cranberry & Sage Placemats From The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Iso Cranberry & Sage Placemats measure 18 inches by 12 inches and are machine washable for easy cleanup. They can be used on any type of table surface and are heat-resistant up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. They are sold in a set of four.
mrssyvo
I am looking for the cranberry & Sage placemats from several years ago. Ideally, I would like 8 of them, but I will take what I can get. I have the runner, and I do not remember if there were napkins,m and if so, I would like them as well. I know they were on the outlet, but I missed them.

The leaf ones? I just sold a set locally - cheap - bummer! They come with 4 placemats and 4 napkins per set usually.I'll look to see if I have anything left, but I think that was my last set.

Yeah, all I have left is 2 purple tile placemats.

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Cranberry & Sage Placemats?

The Iso Cranberry & Sage Placemats measure 18 inches by 12 inches, making them the perfect size for any standard dinner table.

2. Are the Iso Cranberry & Sage Placemats machine washable?

Yes, these placemats are machine washable for easy cleanup after meals. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle, and laying them flat to dry to maintain their shape.

3. Can I use the Iso Cranberry & Sage Placemats on any type of table surface?

Yes, these placemats are designed to be used on any type of table surface, including wood, glass, and plastic. They also provide a non-slip grip to keep them in place during meals.

4. Are the Iso Cranberry & Sage Placemats heat-resistant?

Yes, these placemats are heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes them perfect for protecting your table from hot dishes and pots.

5. Are the Iso Cranberry & Sage Placemats sold individually or in a set?

The Iso Cranberry & Sage Placemats are sold in a set of four. This allows you to have matching placemats for a family of four or for a small dinner party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • MissChef