• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry Padded Tote for Stoneware

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Padded Tote for Stoneware measures 16.5 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 4.5 inches deep. It is also machine washable on a gentle cycle and can fit up to two stoneware pieces, depending on their size. The tote is insulated to keep stoneware hot or cold for longer periods of time and can be used for non-Pampered Chef stoneware as long as it fits within the dimensions of the tote.
csnteacher
PC Cran 16 x 18 tote.jpg Inside of PC Cran tote.jpg

Would also like the padded tote in black. Thanks!

"I just got back from a trip to Europe and it was amazing! The food, the sights, the people - everything was perfect. I can't wait to go back again."Wow, that sounds incredible! I've always wanted to visit Europe and your post just made me even more excited to go. What were some of your favorite things that you did while you were there? Any must-see places or must-try foods? I would love to hear more about your trip!

1. What is the size of the Iso Cranberry Padded Tote for Stoneware?

The Iso Cranberry Padded Tote for Stoneware measures 16.5 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 4.5 inches deep.

2. Is the tote machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Padded Tote for Stoneware is machine washable on a gentle cycle. It is recommended to air dry the tote to prevent any shrinkage.

3. Can this tote fit multiple stoneware pieces?

Yes, the tote is designed to fit up to two stoneware pieces, depending on their size. It can comfortably fit one large stoneware piece or two smaller ones.

4. Is the tote insulated?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Padded Tote for Stoneware is insulated to help keep your stoneware hot or cold for longer periods of time.

5. Can I use this tote for non-Pampered Chef stoneware?

While the Iso Cranberry Padded Tote is designed specifically for Pampered Chef stoneware, it can also be used for non-Pampered Chef stoneware as long as it fits within the dimensions of the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Theresa