• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry Crock for Christmas: Order Now from PchefDonna!

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Crock is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for cooking, serving, and storing both hot and cold food. It is safe to use in the oven and microwave, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand. It is a convenient and practical option for keeping food at the desired temperature for extended periods of time.
pchefdonna
Of course, now that they are off the website I have someone who would like one in time for Christmas:) If you have an extra, please email me directly at
[email protected] TIA donna

I have one. It's actually in the gift set with the beer bread but I would separate it if you don't want the whole thing.

BethCooks4U said:
I have one. It's actually in the gift set with the beer bread but I would separate it if you don't want the whole thing.
That's exactly what she is looking for.
I will see if she still wants it.

If you haven't found one yet, the crocks are back in the outlet.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Cranberry Crock?

The Iso Cranberry Crock is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for cooking, serving, and storing food. It is specifically designed to keep food hot or cold for an extended period of time.

2. Is the Iso Cranberry Crock safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Crock is made from high-quality stoneware that is oven-safe up to 450°F. This makes it perfect for baking and roasting dishes in the oven.

3. Can I use the Iso Cranberry Crock in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Crock is microwave-safe, making it convenient for reheating leftovers or cooking quick meals.

4. How do I clean the Iso Cranberry Crock?

The Iso Cranberry Crock is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

5. Can I use the Iso Cranberry Crock for cold dishes as well?

Absolutely! The Iso Cranberry Crock is great for keeping cold dishes, such as salads or dips, chilled for longer periods of time. It is also perfect for serving cold appetizers and desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • christy_c