• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry and Sage Jaquard Towel Set

In summary, the Iso Cranberry and Sage Jaquard Towel Set is made from 100% cotton and includes 2 hand towels and 2 dish towels. These towels are machine washable and designed to be absorbent. Currently, the set is only available in cranberry and sage color scheme, but new color options may become available in the future.
mbreeding
Hi all,

I have a customer who is looking to get these. This was before I signed on and we were talking today and she said she should have gotten these way back when. Please let me know if you have them new and can part with them and how much or a trade of something. I think we can do that right? I am all new to this.

Thank you,

Michelle Breeding (#473065)

Hi there,

I seen these on ebay. You can go on there now and tell them what you are looking for and they will send you an email when it is available.

Would you believe you can get them at Big lots!! They had them at both the stores here. 2 towels sold for 2.50! They also had the table runner for $4.00. So, check them.

Thank you both of you, but I was really hoping to get them through a consultant and odds are I won't find them at Big Lots here. I have a 2 year old and don't like to waste my trips if I am not sure, but I guess I could check. Does anyone have them???

Michelle Breeding (#473065)

I didn't see the table runner but I did get a set of towels at Christmas time. I will have to go and check it out again to see if they have a table runner.

I have a towel set to sellContact me and I can sell you a towel set. I have two, although one was opened to display at shows.

Jodi Gross
[email protected]

I have a set or 2 too still new in the packages!

1. What is the material of the Iso Cranberry and Sage Jaquard Towel Set?

The Iso Cranberry and Sage Jaquard Towel Set is made from 100% cotton.

2. How many towels are included in the set?

The set includes 2 hand towels and 2 dish towels.

3. Can these towels be machine washed?

Yes, these towels are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

4. Are these towels absorbent?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry and Sage Jaquard Towel Set is designed to be absorbent and effectively dry dishes and hands.

5. Do these towels come in any other colors?

Currently, this towel set is only available in cranberry and sage color scheme. However, check our website periodically for updates on new color options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennyl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • Tropicalburstqt2