• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy a Cool - N - Serve Tote?

In summary, the Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote is a versatile and convenient food transport option, measuring 8.5 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height. It is designed to keep food at the desired temperature, whether hot or cold, for several hours. The tote can hold up to two 9x13 inch dishes or three 8x8 inch dishes, and is easy to clean with a damp cloth or hand washing. While it cannot be personalized, it does come in a variety of stylish patterns to choose from.
deniseyanes
I'm looking to purchase the Cool - N - Serve Tote if anyone has one that they don't want.
Please email me or post on here. My email is [email protected].
Denise Yanes

I sent you an e-mail

1. What is the size of the Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote?

The Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote measures 8.5 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height, making it the perfect size for transporting food to picnics, potlucks, and other events.

2. Can the Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote keep food hot as well as cold?

Yes, the Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote is designed to keep food at the desired temperature, whether hot or cold. The insulated lining and zipper closure help to maintain the temperature for several hours.

3. How many dishes can the Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote hold?

The Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote can hold up to two 9x13 inch dishes or three 8x8 inch dishes. It is also spacious enough to fit a variety of other containers and dishes.

4. Is the Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean materials. You can simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or hand wash it and let it air dry.

5. Can the Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Iso Cool - N - Serve Tote cannot be personalized. However, it does come in a variety of fun and stylish patterns to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCjend
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rhonda Reid
  • toobze