• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Iso Cookie Mold Rack for Your Baking Needs

In summary, the iso cookie mold rack is a versatile tool that can be used with all types of cookie dough, and can hold up to 12 cookies at once. It is also dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 400°F. It comes in different sizes to fit your baking needs.
Gailb
I am trying to find the rack that holds the 4 large cookie molds. If anyone has one, I would love it!
Thanks!!

The only cookie mold rack I know of is for the heart-shaped molds; if that is what you are looking for I have one still in the box. [email protected]

I have two of them.

1. Can I use any type of cookie dough with the iso cookie mold rack?

Yes, the iso cookie mold rack is compatible with all types of cookie dough, including sugar cookie, chocolate chip, gingerbread, and more.

2. How many cookies can the iso cookie mold rack hold at once?

The iso cookie mold rack can hold up to 12 cookies at a time, depending on the size of the cookies.

3. Is the iso cookie mold rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the iso cookie mold rack is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use the iso cookie mold rack in the oven?

Yes, the iso cookie mold rack is oven safe up to 400°F. Just place it on a baking sheet and bake your cookies as directed.

5. Are there different sizes of the iso cookie mold rack available?

Yes, the iso cookie mold rack comes in different sizes to fit your baking needs. You can choose from a small, medium, or large size, depending on the size of your cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
XoloMom
  • Kathyb3innc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies