1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings ISO Consultant near Danbury, CT

1. gwyn26

gwyn26 Novice Member

I have a friend in Danbury that would like to host a cooking show. She asked me to help her find a consultant nearby so I thought I'd open it up here before I send her to the PC site. When I was looking for a consultant, I filled out the info form twice with a two week break in between and never heard from anyone so I'm a little hesitant to send her that direction.

Thanks!

Oct 14, 2009
  2. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

My sister consultant Kathy is in Norwich. She's got a great team in CT. I'd love to pass it onto her if you'd like. :) Feel free to email me at BeckyDowd3@hotmail.com and I'll give you her contact info!

Oct 14, 2009
  3. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

I'm in Ledyard but Danbury is kind of far to travel

Oct 15, 2009
  4. outwhit420

outwhit420 Novice Member

I'm in New Haven, CT....about an hour from Danbury. I'd be happy to contact her. I'm a male consultant, and I always say that I'm sure a roomful of ladies would love to have a man cook for them!!!

Let me know!

Thanks!!!

Oct 15, 2009
  5. If none of these options work, I live in Terryville, CT!
    I'll be happy to travel to Danbury.....

6. Chefstover2

Chefstover2 Advanced Member

mini hijack: My husband was born in Ledyard (actually born in Mystic, but you know...)! I've never heard of the town except from my in-laws.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread :D

Oct 15, 2009
Have something to add?