• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 2004 Conference Bag Still Available for Purchase?

In summary, the Iso Conference Bag 2004 is a functional and stylish bag designed for Pampered Chef consultants to carry conference materials. It measures 15 inches in length, 11 inches in height, and 6 inches in width. While not completely waterproof, it can withstand light rain or spills. It is not customizable but features a Pampered Chef logo and has plenty of room for conference essentials.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
My plastic is ripping and I would still love to use this bag as my purse. The conference bag from this year is a bit too bulky for a purse, but I will use it as a briefcase.

Thank you,
Sandra Kearns
Future Director
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/sandrak

Check EBay. I know I have seen those bags on there a few times.

Never MindI finally saw the Paperwork/Supply order form for the fall. The bag I want is on the form!! Thank goodness!

1. What is the Iso Conference Bag 2004?

The Iso Conference Bag 2004 is a stylish and functional bag designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to carry their conference materials and supplies.

2. What are the dimensions of the bag?

The Iso Conference Bag 2004 measures 15 inches in length, 11 inches in height, and 6 inches in width.

3. Is the bag waterproof?

While the Iso Conference Bag 2004 is not completely waterproof, it is made of durable materials that can withstand light rain or spills. We recommend keeping important documents or electronics in a separate waterproof bag to ensure their safety.

4. Can I customize the bag with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Iso Conference Bag 2004 is not customizable. However, it does feature a Pampered Chef logo on the front and a stylish design that is sure to make you stand out at conference.

5. What types of items can I fit in the bag?

The Iso Conference Bag 2004 has plenty of room for all your conference essentials, such as notebooks, pens, water bottles, snacks, and even a tablet or small laptop. It also has multiple pockets and compartments for easy organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Lisa_aiko
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies