• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Collapsable Cooler & Dots Sa Pasta Bowls

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is returning to their business after a two-year break and is looking for a collapsible cooler and pasta bowls. They are also interested in a picnic basket and are discussing prices with another person. The conversation ends with the person confirming their interest in the cooler.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
Hi everyone, I had to take a step back from the pc for almost two years due to major family loss and I am back and trying to get restarted but unfortunately I missed some great products along the way. I would really love to find a collapsible cooler if I could and I love my dots pasta bowls but I only was able to get 2 and we are a family of 4 so would really love to get 2 more. If anyone has either of these items please contact me. I am so excited to get back into the swing of things and get my business moving here in my new state of TN, love my Smoky Mountains :)

Welcome back. I don't think I have any more pasta bowls. What collapsible cooler are you talking about? (I can't picture it).

cooler.jpg

I don't have that one although I do have the Grey Chevron Collapsible Cooler (NIB) if you are interested in that one.

Attachments

• Grey Chevron Collapsible  Cooler.JPG
    Grey Chevron Collapsible Cooler.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 580
I have a collapsible Picnic Basket if you are interested in that.

byrd1956 said:
I don't have that one although I do have the Grey Chevron Collapsible Cooler (NIB) if you are interested in that one.
May I ask what you are asking for that one :) I love the pink but beggers cant be choosey :)

cochef said:
I have a collapsible Picnic Basket if you are interested in that.
I love the picnic basket too, but trying not to buy everything right now. Hubby would frown about it :) May I ask what you are asking for the picnic basket?

For the Grey Chevron Collapsible Cooler (NIB) I'm asking $23 plus shipping.

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
I love the picnic basket too, but trying not to buy everything right now. Hubby would frown about it :) May I ask what you are asking for the picnic basket?
It was $41 new - asking $20 + shipping

Denise Suminski said:
I do have that pink one that was only used for demo purposes. $22 plus shipping if you're interested. Shipping from 48603
Hello Denise, do you still have the cooler? Sorry have had some internet issues & illness issues and haven't been on much. I am still interested.

Yes, I do still have it.

1. What is the size of the Iso: Collapsible Cooler?

The Iso: Collapsible Cooler measures 15.5" x 10" x 8.5" when fully expanded.

2. How many pasta bowls come in the Dots Sa Pasta Bowls set?

The Dots Sa Pasta Bowls set includes four 8" bowls.

3. Is the Iso: Collapsible Cooler insulated?

Yes, the Iso: Collapsible Cooler is fully insulated to keep food and drinks hot or cold for hours.

4. Can the Dots Sa Pasta Bowls be used for anything other than pasta?

Yes, the Dots Sa Pasta Bowls are versatile and can be used for serving salads, soups, or any other dish. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe.

5. How do I collapse the Iso: Collapsible Cooler for storage?

To collapse the Iso: Collapsible Cooler, simply push down on the side panels and fold in the top and bottom flaps. Secure with the hook and loop closure for compact storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hannaberry
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj