• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Coffee Cake Recipe with Crumbly Topping

The bisquik one? I'll have to see...UpdateSo, I made it. Its not too bad. But I would use yellow cake mix instead of bisquick. It tastes biscuit-y if that makes sense.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am looking for a coffee cake recipe; yellow cake with the crumbly topping. Anyone have one?

No - but now you have me craving it.

Gee, thanks, Ann! :rolleyes::p

:D:D:D

Becky, you crack me up!

I'm doing a brunch and could use it also...

Do we have a brunch casserole that is tried and true.

Thanks

DEB&DAVE said:
I'm doing a brunch and could use it also...

Do we have a brunch casserole that is tried and true.

Thanks

The Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares

Actually, it5 just dawned on me to check Betty Crocker's website. Duh. They had a bunch, but here's one that had high reviews:

Cinnamon Streusel
1/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons firm butter or margarine
Coffee Cake
2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
2/3 cup milk or water
2 tablespoons sugar
1 egg

1. Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 9-inch round pan. In small bowl, stir streusel ingredients until crumbly; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, mix coffee cake ingredients until blended. Spread in pan. Sprinkle with streusel.
3. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 425°F. Use 9-inch square pan. Stir 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour into the 2 cups Bisquick® mix. Increase milk to 3/4 cup. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.

This one is pretty good... it's not a PC recipe though

Rippled Coffee Cake​
1 pkg. (18 1/4 oz) yellow cake mix
1 cup sour cream
4 eggs
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
ICING:
2 cups confectioner's sugar
1/4 cup milk
2 tsp vanilla extract

In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, sour cream, eggs and oil; beat well. Spread half of the batter into a greased 9x13 baking pan. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter. Carefully spread remaining batter on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Combine confectioners' sugar, milk and extract and drizzle over warm cake. Yield: 16-20 servings.

I have done the betty crocker one, just last week. Nobody ate it. I had to throw the whole thing away.

Shell Northway said:
I have done the betty crocker one, just last week. Nobody ate it. I had to throw the whole thing away.

The bisquik one? I'll have to see...

UpdateSo, I made it. Its not too bad. But I would use yellow cake mix instead of bisquick. It tastes biscuit-y if that makes sense.

What ingredients do I need for the Iso: Coffee Cake Recipe?

You will need the following ingredients for the Iso: Coffee Cake Recipe: all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, sour cream, and ground cinnamon.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Iso: Coffee Cake Recipe?

While we recommend following the recipe as written, you can make a few substitutions if needed. You can use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour, and Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. However, this may alter the taste and texture of the coffee cake.

How long does it take to make the Iso: Coffee Cake Recipe?

The total cook time for the Iso: Coffee Cake Recipe is approximately 45 minutes. It takes about 15 minutes to prepare the batter and another 30 minutes to bake in the oven.

Can I make the Iso: Coffee Cake Recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make the coffee cake in advance. After baking, let it cool completely and then store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the coffee cake for up to 3 months. Just thaw before serving.

Can I add any additional toppings or flavors to the Iso: Coffee Cake Recipe?

Absolutely! Feel free to add your own twist to the coffee cake by adding chopped nuts, dried fruit, or chocolate chips to the batter before baking. You can also sprinkle some powdered sugar or drizzle a glaze on top after it has cooled. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies