• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Clear View Glass Lid for the Professional Family Skillet?

In summary, the Iso Clear View Glass Lid is available in three sizes (8 inches, 10 inches, and 12 inches) and is designed to fit most standard pots and pans. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer durability. The lid is also oven safe up to 425°F and can be used for baking and roasting dishes that require a lid. Its design allows for easy monitoring of food without having to lift the lid, resulting in faster and more even cooking. The Iso Clear View Glass Lid is compatible with all cookware brands, including non-Pampered Chef brands.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm searching for a Clear View Glass Lid that fits the Professional Family Skillet. Gently used is ok. Thanks!

Bumping to see if anyone has it.

I have one but live in Canada.... costly to ship to you?

Call Customer Service @ Home Office. It may not be listed on the replacement parts but they may have them. Past experience.....I had a customer whose husband dropped her glass lid to her family skillet ... not listed on replacement parts list. She called and they had one for her :)

pkd09 said:
Call Customer Service @ Home Office. It may not be listed on the replacement parts but they may have them. Past experience.....I had a customer whose husband dropped her glass lid to her family skillet ... not listed on replacement parts list. She called and they had one for her :)

Good idea! I will try that tomorrow. Thanks!

Cathy pclady said:
I have one but live in Canada.... costly to ship to you?

Hmmm. I have no idea. Is it costly?? I'll look into this too. :)

1. What sizes are available for the Iso Clear View Glass Lid?

The Iso Clear View Glass Lid is available in three sizes: 8 inches, 10 inches, and 12 inches. The lid is designed to fit most standard pots and pans.

2. Is the Iso Clear View Glass Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Clear View Glass Lid is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash for longer durability.

3. Can the Iso Clear View Glass Lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Clear View Glass Lid is oven safe up to 425°F. It is perfect for baking and roasting dishes that require a lid.

4. How does the Iso Clear View Glass Lid help with cooking?

The Iso Clear View Glass Lid allows you to monitor your food while it cooks without having to lift the lid. This helps to retain heat and moisture, resulting in faster and more even cooking.

5. Is the Iso Clear View Glass Lid compatible with all cookware brands?

Yes, the Iso Clear View Glass Lid is designed to fit most standard pots and pans. It is compatible with all cookware brands, including non-Pampered Chef brands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dnisew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • itsjustCarla