• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Clear Front Catalog Tote Bags?

In summary, the Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote is a versatile and durable tote bag designed for organizing Pampered Chef catalogs. Made of sturdy nylon material, it has a clear front pocket for displaying catalogs and multiple compartments for other items. It can hold up to 10 catalogs and is easy to clean. While it cannot be customized with individual names or logos, it features the Pampered Chef logo for a professional look.
btriplett2
I am searching for a clear front catalog tote bags
please send to btriplett@caldwell schools.com

FYI: There should be one available to order when they let us into the new online merchandiser -- I think that happens Monday, August 7.

Are you still looking for a catalog tote? I have one - $35 includes shipping.

Do you still want one? I have one used you can have for $5 plus shipping :)

What is the Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote?

The Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote is a versatile and durable tote bag designed specifically for holding and organizing Pampered Chef catalogs. It features a clear front pocket for easily displaying your catalogs and multiple compartments for storing other essential items.

What material is the Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote made of?

The Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote is made of sturdy and water-resistant nylon material, ensuring long-lasting use and protection for your catalogs and other items.

How many catalogs can the Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote hold?

The Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote has a capacity to hold up to 10 catalogs, making it perfect for carrying all your essential catalogs for presentations, events, or parties.

Is the Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote is easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge and let it air dry for best results.

Can the Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote be customized with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Iso Clear Front Catalog Tote cannot be customized with individual names or logos. However, it does feature the Pampered Chef logo and is a stylish and professional way to carry your catalogs and represent the brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krusso