• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious ISO Cinnamon Roll Recipe from Pizza Crust and Roll Mix

In summary, the total time for making these iso cinnamon rolls is about 1 hour and 30 minutes, with 30 minutes of active prep time and 1 hour of baking time. They can be made ahead of time and frozen before baking. No special equipment is needed, just a mixing bowl, rolling pin, and baking sheet. Whole wheat flour can be substituted for all-purpose flour, but the texture and taste may be slightly different. Yeast is necessary for the dough to rise and create fluffy and soft cinnamon rolls, but quick rise yeast can be used for a faster preparation time.
CRuff
Silver Member
Does anyone have the Cinnamon Roll recipe from the old Pizza Crust and Roll mix? I have a customer who wants it. Thanks!

Bump! Does any one have the recipe I am looking for? I sent a msg to test kitchens to see if they would forward it, not a response yet?

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the Cinnamon Roll recipe from the old Pizza Crust and Roll mix. I have the recipe and can share it with you or your customer. Just let me know and I'll send it your way. Thanks for reaching out!

1. How long does it take to make these iso cinnamon rolls?

The total time for this recipe is about 1 hour and 30 minutes, with 30 minutes of active prep time and 1 hour of baking time.

2. Can I make these cinnamon rolls ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can prepare the rolls and freeze them before baking. When ready to serve, simply thaw and bake according to the recipe instructions.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make these iso cinnamon rolls?

No, you don't need any special equipment. A mixing bowl, rolling pin, and baking sheet are all you need to make these delicious cinnamon rolls.

4. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour for a healthier option. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different.

5. Can I make these cinnamon rolls without using yeast?

No, yeast is an essential ingredient in this recipe for the dough to rise and create fluffy and soft cinnamon rolls. However, you can try using a quick rise yeast for a faster preparation time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KelleyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Ashley8634