• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip

In summary, Iso Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip is a dessert dip mix from Pampered Chef that combines classic cannoli flavors into a creamy and indulgent dip. To prepare, simply mix with cream cheese and milk, chill, and add in additional mix-ins if desired. Other types of cheese can be used, but the dip may have a slightly different texture and flavor. It can last up to 5 days when stored in the refrigerator and can be used for dipping, spreading, or as a topping for various dishes.
melindag
I'm in the planning stages of a big chocolate lovers show and am looking for the recipe for Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip.
Does anybody have this recipe, and/or can point me in the right direction of where to find it?

Thanks!
Melinda

Try this website: http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

thanks, I checked Joyce's website and didn't see it. I will dig again through my season's best books - I think this was in one about 2 years ago.....

Melinda

Canoli DipThis is what I was looking for - thank you!
Melinda

1. What is Iso Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip?

Iso Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert dip mix from Pampered Chef. It combines the classic flavors of cannoli, such as ricotta cheese, chocolate chips, and cinnamon, into a creamy and indulgent dip.

2. How do I prepare Iso Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip?

To prepare Iso Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip, simply mix the contents of the dip mix with 8 ounces of cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk. Stir until well combined and then chill for 1 hour before serving. You can also add in additional mix-ins, such as mini chocolate chips or chopped nuts, for extra flavor and texture.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of cream cheese?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese in place of cream cheese for this dip. However, keep in mind that the texture and flavor may be slightly different. Mascarpone, ricotta, or even goat cheese are good alternatives to try.

4. How long does Iso Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip last?

If stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, Iso Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip can last for up to 5 days. It is best to consume it within this time frame for optimal freshness and flavor.

5. Can I use this dip for anything other than dipping?

Absolutely! While Iso Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip is delicious as a dip with fruit, cookies, or crackers, it can also be used as a spread for toast, bagels, or pancakes. You can even use it as a filling for pastries or as a topping for ice cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedtraci