• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip Again

In summary, the author found a recipe for chocolate chip cannoli dip that was not on the website, but was on a thread on the forum. They were referred to the recipe by another user and were able to find the recipe and download it.
jaye
Ok, I found another thread where someone was looking for this recipe, they were referred to joyces for it, but it's not on there and there is a download for the recipe, but I can't get it to pull up where it is legible.

Can someone do me the hugest favor EVER, and post the recipe?

I THANK YOU DEEPLY!

Jaye

Phew! FINALLY found it! Here you go...

Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip
The Pampered Chef®
2006 Fall/Winter Season’s Best

1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
1 container (15 ounces) fat-free ricotta cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon Double-Strength Vanilla
1 container (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips
1 quart strawberries (optional)

Chop 1/4 cup of the chocolate morsels using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla; mix using Small Mix ’N Scraper®. Attach closed star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator; fill with 1/2 cup of the whipped topping and set aside. Gently fold remaining whipped topping into ricotta mixture.

Spoon dip into Simple Additions® Medium Bowl. Finely grate remaining chocolate morsels over dip using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Pipe rosettes around edge of dip using decorator. Serve with Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips and strawberries, if desired.

Yield: 4 cups (16 servings)

Nutrients per serving: Light (1/4 cup dip and 4 chips): Calories 120, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 200 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

just a bit of a tip. If you put about 1/2 cup of marscapone cheese in it too it tastes more authentic!
It is also better as a bring along dessert. It tastes way better if it is allowed to set for a couple of hours.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that!Jaye :)

And, I kept thinking that it was in this SB... but I kept looking and it wasn't there... I just realized, I was looking in the Fall/Winter 2005!!! Hello??? I need more sleep! :) THANKS AGAIN!
Jaye

I LOVE this recipe! I've been making it alot as a second one:)

Does this really taste like a cannoli? Did anyone have trouble with the dip separating over time? I know on another thread they discussed that happening. I'd love to try it.

Love this! It's great with berries, sweet tortilla chips, or even chocolate flavored graham cracker sticks. :)

TinasKitchen said:
Does this really taste like a cannoli? Did anyone have trouble with the dip separating over time? I know on another thread they discussed that happening. I'd love to try it.

I read somewhere that if you use the fat free ricotta, it can separate. I've used the lo-fat & never have had a problem with separating:)

What ingredients are needed for "Iso: Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip Again"?

The ingredients you will need are: 8 oz cream cheese, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, and cannoli shells or graham crackers for dipping.

Is this dip easy to make?

Yes, this dip is very easy to make. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be whipped up in just a few minutes.

Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before serving. Just make sure to stir it before serving and add additional chocolate chips if desired.

Can I use regular sized chocolate chips instead of mini chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use regular sized chocolate chips if you prefer. However, the mini chocolate chips tend to distribute more evenly throughout the dip and make for easier dipping.

Can I substitute the ricotta cheese for another type of cheese?

Yes, you can substitute the ricotta cheese for mascarpone cheese if you prefer. The texture and flavor will be slightly different, but it will still make for a delicious dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
melindag
  • toneybug
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
toneybug
  • its_me_susan