• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix

In summary, the "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix" is a spice blend created by Pampered Chef that combines the smoky flavors of chipotle pepper with the creamy taste of ranch dressing. It can be used as a dry rub, added to dishes for extra flavor, or mixed with cream cheese or sour cream. It is gluten-free and has a shelf life of 2 years, but should be used within 6 months once opened for optimal freshness and flavor.
pckrissy
If anyone has this please let me know. I have 2 customers who are looking for it.
Thanks!

Today is your last chance to put in a backdated (to Feb) order to get it.

dannyzmom said:
Today is your last chance to put in a backdated (to Feb) order to get it.
Thank you so much for mentioning this! Why I never thought of back ordering things like that, I don't know! I needed a couple of discontinued things!

pckrissy said:
If anyone has this please let me know. I have 2 customers who are looking for it.
Thanks!
Krissy, Please share how you've managed to have a $6500 show?!

I haven't make it yet, but you can use the chipotle rub to make dip with.

mpkegley said:
I haven't make it yet, but you can use the chipotle rub to make dip with.

It's very different than the Chipotle Ranch Dip though :(

My $6500 show was actually a Fundraiser....I should probably change that because you are the second person today to ask me how I did that...
But I did do a kitchen show for the fundraiser...there were over 70 people there and the outside orders were HUGE! One girl had over $1000 in outside orders...

I have some if you still need it. Just email if you do.

thanks...

I have some too. It's not in a box, but I think I have 3 or 4 packets.

I would like to know why they discontinued that dip... It is soooo yummy!!!

I have 2 boxes

What is the "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix"?

The "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix" is a spice blend created by Pampered Chef that combines the smoky flavors of chipotle pepper with the creamy taste of ranch dressing. It can be used to add a delicious kick to a variety of dishes.

How do I use the "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix"?

The "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix" can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used as a dry rub for meats, added to soups or stews for extra flavor, or mixed with cream cheese or sour cream for a tasty dip. The possibilities are endless!

Is the "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix" gluten-free?

Yes, the "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix" is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. However, it is always recommended to check the ingredient list for any potential allergens.

Can the "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix" be used as a substitute for regular ranch dressing mix?

While the "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix" does contain some similar flavors to traditional ranch dressing, it is not meant to be used as a substitute. It is best used as a seasoning for dishes or as a dip mix.

How long does the "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix" last?

The "Iso: Chiptole Ranch Seasoning Mix" has a shelf life of 2 years, as long as it is stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it is best to use within 6 months for optimal freshness and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • Stephanie78