• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Chipotle Ranch? Get Your Fix Here!

In summary, Iso Chipotle Ranch is a seasoning mix from Pampered Chef that combines the smoky and spicy flavors of chipotle peppers with the creamy taste of ranch dressing. It can be used as a dip, seasoning, or sandwich spread. It is gluten-free and can be purchased from Pampered Chef or select retail stores. It pairs well with a variety of Pampered Chef products and fresh vegetables, meats, and chips.
amy07
Anyone have any of this left somewhere stored away that they would be willing to part with?

amy07 said:
Anyone have any of this left somewhere stored away that they would be willing to part with?

I have 1 box if you want it!

Sold! I'm pm'ing you now!

I've got 4 or 5 packets, too, if you need more.

What is Iso Chipotle Ranch?

Iso Chipotle Ranch is a seasoning mix from Pampered Chef that combines the smoky and spicy flavors of chipotle peppers with the creamy taste of ranch dressing.

How do I use Iso Chipotle Ranch?

There are many ways to use Iso Chipotle Ranch - as a dip for vegetables or chips, as a seasoning for meats or vegetables, or mixed with mayonnaise for a flavorful sandwich spread. The possibilities are endless!

Is Iso Chipotle Ranch gluten-free?

Yes, Iso Chipotle Ranch is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

Where can I purchase Iso Chipotle Ranch?

Iso Chipotle Ranch can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef through a consultant or on our website. It may also be available at select retail stores.

What other products pair well with Iso Chipotle Ranch?

Iso Chipotle Ranch pairs well with a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our Grill Pan, Garlic & Herb Rub, and Chipotle Chili Rub. It also goes well with fresh vegetables, meats, and chips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kam
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies