• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip Alternative | No Quotation Marks

In summary, the customer thought she ordered the chipotle ranch dip ... but instead she received the chipotle rub. The rub mix can be used as a dip with mayo and sour cream. The customer wants her money back, but is willing to keep the dip.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a customer who THOUGHT she ordered the chipotle ranch dip ... but since this was a verbal order she got the chipotle rub instead.

Is there anyone out there who has some of this I can buy from you?

As an alternative ... can she use her chipotle rub as a dip?

Do we have a dip? I must be missing it in the catalog.

She could use the rub mix with mayo & sour cream to make a dip. If she wants ranch flavor she could add the powdered ranch mix.

We had it in the last catalog. The customer, who lives an hour north of her sister the host, must have been looking at an old catalog or thinking of what she got the last time.

She wants to "exchange" it ... I want to make it right for her somehow because it's not her fault that her sister waited a month to deliver her stuff to her!

Have u called HO to see if they will help u out. I know it is past the dates, but sometimed they are still great at working with you. It would be worth a try you never know.

Good Luck!

I think I may have one. Let me know if you want it. I bought an extra when they went out with the last catalog.

I would love it, Jules!

She wants me to give her her money back ... she doesn't want the rubs. I don't mind keeping one and paying for the dip ... it's not her fault that her sister waited a month and a half to give it to her!

PM me Paypal details ... meanwhile, I'll see if I can get her address and just have you send it right to her!

Kind of on this subject...

I tried the Chipotle Rub as a dip tonight. It was very good. I cannot compare it to our old dip as I never had it. But...I did compare it to Tastefully Simple Rockin Chipotle.

Our spices and rubs are such a GREAT deal:

TS Rockin Chipotle: 2 packs for $6.99. Each pack makes 1 cup dip. So 6.99 for 2 cups of dip. (Each pack calls for 1/4 c mayo & 3/4 c sour cream).

OUR Chipotle Rub: $4.00
1 Tablespoon will make 1 cup dip!! The recipe calls for 2 Tablespoons Rub to 1 c mayo and 1 c sour cream = 2 cups of dip.

I made both PC and TS and had DH taste test. He liked both. I thought next time I use the PC Chipotle Rub, instead of using equal parts mayo / sour cream, I would use more sour cream and less mayo. (Maybe 2/3 cup sour cream to 1/3 cup mayo).

But, our Chipotle Rub made a very good dip - at a great value. (please don't get me wrong, I like TS - in fact, I have tons in my pantry, I just think our spices are a good value)

1. What is the main ingredient in the Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip alternative?

The main ingredient in the Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip alternative is a blend of spices and seasonings, including chipotle pepper, garlic, onion, and parsley.

2. Is the Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip alternative dairy-free?

Yes, the Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip alternative is dairy-free and is made with plant-based ingredients.

3. How do you use the Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip alternative?

The Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip alternative can be used as a dip for chips, vegetables, or chicken wings. It can also be used as a spread for sandwiches or as a marinade for meats.

4. Is the Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip alternative gluten-free?

Yes, the Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip alternative is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat or gluten-containing ingredients.

5. How long does the Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip alternative last in the fridge?

The Iso Chipotle Ranch Dip alternative can last for up to 7 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amyskitchen2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies