• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Chipolte Rub in Milwaukee - Can Anyone Help?

In summary, Iso Chipolte Rub is a smoky and slightly spicy blend of spices and herbs, including chipotle pepper, cumin, and garlic. The Milw Area Iso Chipolte Rub also contains onion, oregano, and other spices. It can be used as a dry rub, added to marinades or sauces, and even sprinkled on vegetables. It is gluten-free and can be purchased through Pampered Chef or select retail stores in the Milwaukee area.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Anyone in the Milwaukee area have Chipolte Rub I cn buy? I need it for a show on Sunday.

Figures it is the one I use the most and used it all last night! Sorry Beth! I do have a meeting tomorrow night and have asked a few fellow PC consultants if they have one. I will let you know tomorrow.

What is Iso Chipolte Rub?

Iso Chipolte Rub is a delicious blend of spices and herbs, including chipotle pepper, cumin, and garlic, that adds a smoky and slightly spicy flavor to your dishes.

What ingredients are in Milw Area Iso Chipolte Rub?

The Milw Area Iso Chipolte Rub contains chipotle pepper, cumin, garlic, onion, oregano, and other spices.

How do I use Iso Chipolte Rub?

Iso Chipolte Rub can be used as a dry rub for meats, added to marinades or sauces, and even sprinkled on vegetables for extra flavor. It can also be mixed with oil or butter to create a paste for grilling or roasting.

Is Iso Chipolte Rub gluten-free?

Yes, Iso Chipolte Rub is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

Where can I purchase Milw Area Iso Chipolte Rub?

Milw Area Iso Chipolte Rub is available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. You can also find it at select retail stores in the Milwaukee area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maassl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
maassl
  • mmilus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Kristin Radunz