• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Chillzanne Rectangle Server

In summary, the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a versatile server designed to keep food and drinks cold for extended periods of time. It features a unique gel-filled layer that freezes when placed in the freezer, helping to maintain the temperature of food placed on top of it. The server is safe for use with all types of food and is made from food-grade, BPA-free materials. It is not suitable for use with hot food. The server is also dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended for optimal durability.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Need one NIB please. Thank you!

try ebay. I saw one on their today.

Thank you!

If it's for a customer get them to book a June show and earn it FREE! (See June host flyer!)

I have one. I can let you have it for 20% less than the original cost.

hmmm, I have 3 nib - but I am in Canada, so not sure if the shipping would make it worthwhile. Esther

What is the purpose of the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Iso: Chillzanne Rectangle Server is designed to keep food and drinks cold for extended periods of time. It is ideal for serving chilled appetizers, cold dips, and even ice cream.

How does the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangle Server keep food cold?

The server features a unique gel-filled layer that freezes when placed in the freezer. This frozen layer then helps to maintain the temperature of the food placed on top of it, keeping it chilled for hours.

Is the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangle Server safe for food?

Yes, the server is made from food-grade materials and is BPA-free. It is safe to use with all types of food and will not affect the taste or quality of your dishes.

Can the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangle Server be used for hot food as well?

No, the server is specifically designed for cold food and drinks. It is not suitable for use with hot or warm items as it may cause damage to the product or affect the temperature of the food.

Is the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangle Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the server is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the server with warm soapy water to preserve its durability and effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflaurie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • momoftwins