• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatile Iso Chillzanne Bowl Collection - Shop Now!

In summary, the Iso Chillzanne Bowl Collection is a set of versatile bowls designed to keep food at the perfect temperature. They have a gel-filled core that can be frozen or heated and are suitable for serving various dishes, marinating, and storing in the fridge. The bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe, but the gel-filled core should be removed before microwaving and the bowls should be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher. The collection includes three different sizes and can be purchased individually or as a set, with the set being a better value.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I am not sure I got it right but thought the Outlet stuff from Conference would be on the outlet soon but not sure and I also did not know about a customer who wants until after I got back from Conference. So if anyone has one... NIB if possible.
Thank you.

Big or small? I have a big one NIB. It was $23.85 inc tax. Would you need it priority or parcel post?

Annie - I will ask my customer. Thanks and yes, the big one is the one she was looking for. I should be able to ask her tonight!

What is the Iso Chillzanne Bowl Collection?

The Iso Chillzanne Bowl Collection is a versatile set of bowls designed to keep food at the perfect temperature for serving. They are made with a unique gel-filled core that can be frozen or heated to keep food cold or hot.

What types of dishes can I serve in the Iso Chillzanne Bowls?

The bowls are perfect for serving a variety of dishes, including salads, dips, pasta, and even ice cream. They can also be used for marinating or storing food in the fridge.

Are the Iso Chillzanne Bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe. However, it is important to remove the gel-filled core before microwaving and to place the bowls on the top rack of the dishwasher.

How many bowls are included in the Iso Chillzanne Bowl Collection?

The collection includes three different sizes: a 1.5 quart bowl, a 2.5 quart bowl, and a 4 quart bowl. Each set includes one of each size for a total of three bowls.

Can I purchase the Iso Chillzanne Bowls individually?

Yes, the bowls can be purchased individually or as a set. However, purchasing the set is a better value as it includes all three sizes at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhorton
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbondr